Hockey is Officially Back

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really........ So, that was early right??

Where was the cup last year??? I guess Detroit is close to Toronto!!!!

Even snotty could score on the Red Wings back up players!!!

I'am too fat to reach down and tie my own skates....can I borrow your biotch RX1...never mind I'll get the velcro skates

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GO OILERS GO, can't wait for Phaneuf to look at Macintire with love in his eyes,the beating will be swift and severe! 6 zip and leave Kipper in :eek:gotta love Keenan Flames SUCK!!!:d

G

Guest1

GO OILERS GO, can't wait for Phaneuf to look at Macintire with love in his eyes,the beating will be swift and severe! 6 zip and leave Kipper in :eek:gotta love Keenan Flames SUCK!!!:d

LMAO!!!

Even if that Pilon you call a hockey player wins the fight LOSERTON still SWALLOWS loads of Flames JIZZ.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW that was quick,who cares if he can play,thats not what he's there for,the difference between him and laraque is laraque thinks he's a hockey player,macintire knows his job.Just hope he has his A game when the boogyman comes calling he's gonna need it.Flames will always SUCK!!!:d

G

Guest1

WOW that was quick,who cares if he can play,thats not what he's there for,the difference between him and laraque is laraque thinks he's a hockey player,macintire knows his job.Just hope he has his A game when the boogyman comes calling he's gonna need it.Flames will always SUCK!!!:d

Maybe you should learn how to spell their names...:rolleyes: your Pilon will cost LOSERTON games and you will continue to be covered in our JIZZ

:d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flames will have there dinner when they play Edmonton:d

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CANUCKS 5 FLAMES 4 in OT. Looks like the Canucks preseason romp wasn't just a flukie start. Tonight they gave the Flames some hope only to snatch it away and hand them another defeat.
GO CANUCKS!!!!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OOOOUUUUCHHH....lol. I am going to have to start cheering for the oil......not...lol:d:beer: Time to mix a double...lol:beer::beer:

G

Guest1

CANUCKS 5 FLAMES 4 in OT. Looks like the Canucks preseason romp wasn't just a flukie start. Tonight they gave the Flames some hope only to snatch it away and hand them another defeat.GO CANUCKS!!!!!

After watching these two games I think this Canucks team could be 1st in our conference...and the Flames will finish better then LOSERTON...:d

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldnt go as far as saying Canucks first. You are bugging me about my predictions, that goes a little too far I think.

Flames fans should be seriously worrried, I totally think Keenan is an idiot , especially with goalies. Keenan and Bertuzzi are going to be looking for new jobs at the end of this season.

Go OILER go!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll agree with you that Keenan is an idiot, he single handledly destroyed a Canucks squad a few years back, can't understand him he makes some smart trades and acquires some talented players but then humilates players and does it at the expense of the whole team? Look at the 6-0 romp in Van. Who would leave their #1 goalie in to be emarrassed like that? Most other coaches would've pulled him to shake the team up. Enough said about that. On the other hand your wrong about Bert, don't know what he did to piss you off, but he had a slow start in Van. but was there last night to show he's to be reckoned with, 1 goal and a whole lotta banging in front Lui, exactly what he does best. Heck he was a bigger presence all game then Iginla, the #1 problem I seen in the last 2 games was the give aways and turnovers caused by Cammalleri, I think he's playing with one eye closed.
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Canucks 1st in the division, history has shown that when they didn't make the play-offs the year before they have come back to finish at the top.
GO CANUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• canucks1.jpg
    canucks1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 40
G

Guest1

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldnt go as far as saying Canucks first. You are bugging me about my predictions, that goes a little too far I think. Flames fans should be seriously worrried, I totally think Keenan is an idiot , especially with goalies. Keenan and Bertuzzi are going to be looking for new jobs at the end of this season. Go OILER go!

Keenan won't make the end of the season IMO and I have to think Sutter won't either. I still don't understand why he didn't pull him in game 1 or start him in game 2. Was he trying to :eek: Kipper or his team mates I don't know...:(

As far as Big Bert he will be here until the end of the year and probably rewarded with a contract extension.

Why should we be SERIOUSLY worried :confused: looks to me like the start of last season and several seasons before that...Flames will make the playoff's if Kipper learns to stop the first shot on net :rolleyes: and our "D" gets their CH!T together :rant:

FLAMES will finish ahead of LOSERTON in the reg season...:d

girlluvshockey

Reaction score
I should think Keenan will be done before the end of the season. But, Playfair should have been too, but it never happened. Players repeatedly asked Sutter to step in for Playfair, and it didnt happen. So who knows. But if the flames continue to have the same seasons, I would think changes will be made.

As for Big Bert. i have nothing against him, but not convinced he will ever rebound so to speak. However, without Keenan in Calgary, I am sure Bert will be gone too following Keenan wherever!

If the Canucks go first, I dont mind, cause Oil can be second, ahead of the Flamers, and I get a 40!!!!!!!:d

I have tixs to Van.-Edm this year in my minipack and it should be great hockey. Lots of speed!

Top Bottom