heard the hills are like highways, any info?

sleddude

Reaction score
Rode clemina today. Snow is very set up. A little bit of fresh last night but 2 degrees oput there today making everything heavy and wet. Still some good areas if you look.

B

buckparadise

Heading out on the 12 or 13th.

Heading back to Valemount, Blue river, were ever the hell there is deep snow. I hope they get a dumping soon!!!!:Cla: I would appreciate any feedback on how it was for this upcoming weekend the 8,9,10th. See you on your way home. Later everyone!!!!:cool: :homer: :hunter2:

Summitgirl

Reaction score
Any updates on conditions? heading up on the 15th for the weekend --- crossing my fingers for some powder to play in.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When you return summitgirl let us know how you made out .A small group of us are heading there the weekend after you return.And I'm already doin the snowdance!:devildancing: :devildancing: :devildancing: :devildancing:
:i_need_snow:
catmando!

F

Fergavs

Any info too pass on. We are on our way up in about 12hrs. Can anyone tell me if it is worth going to blue river? Just want to go play in some powder. Please post if you know any more.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have recieved lots of fresh in the alpine over the last few days. Riding in a foot of fresh all day long yesterday. Poor vis, but..... who cares. Conditions could not be better.

Depsnolvr

Top Bottom