Haters on snow and mud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol!!

Some dork called me a loser today.

I have the power to laugh it off and move on its great. Some people just need to un knot there panties.

Shut up ya fawkin queer!

:D

Sent while not working too hard

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have so much hate towards willy that i installed him on the ignore list. That right there makes more love on this site. :D

Sent while not working too hard

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy ch!t lenny..LOL Talk about thorn in your side...

You just never quit... Good thing there are a lot of doolaid drinkers to take turns on you.. HAHA

I'm different than you cuso, I don't let guys take turns on me, and as usual you make stupid irrelevant comments but don't answer the question, which again either speaks to your cognitive skills or illustrates that you're of a lesser than normal intelligence.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on guys there has been lots of hate going around! You are all grown men and there is no need for that! This is a site that is used to help people not make them feel unwelcome! Stop it

Sincerely,
-Goondocker97

Really???!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, you are different all right... Does uncle daddy think so too?

We all take turns on you Lenny because we get bored easily with you Lenny... yawn.

ZZZZ .... oh sorry Lenny... you had a question for me to answer?? Lenny?

I'm not the one standing on sleds and imagining flat noses and puffy cheeks.. and liking it...LOL

I'm different than you cuso, I don't let guys take turns on me, and as usual you make stupid irrelevant comments but don't answer the question, which again either speaks to your cognitive skills or illustrates that you're of a lesser than normal intelligence.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Im starting to think we should just get Lenny and Cuso together to settle it once and for all. We could televise it.......charge pay per view.......put all the money towards a good cause. It would be win win.

And to the new guy starting this thread. What fun would it be if everyone got along all the time?? :)

Anyone who doesnt ride a Doo is bound to have feelings of inferiority and anger. That is bound to cause friction.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
lol..he must have sold it in the last 30 min
Proclimb avatar. Perfect disguise.
ndocker97
user-online.png
vip-member.gif
reputation_green.gif

Join Date Dec 2012 Location Edmonton Alberta Posts 438 Post Thanks / Like Thanks (Given) 0 Thanks (Received) 6 Likes (Given) 0 Likes (Received) 9 Recommend (Given) 0 Recommend (Received) 0 Love (Given) 0 Love (Received) 1
[h=2]Re: Haters on snow and mud![/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Popsiclestand
This should get good now....

Ive already got my bowl of popcorn for this one!​

1983 Arctic cat Lynx 340
2012 Skidoo summit 163 bone stock
1980 John Deere spitfire
1985 Honda 250 fourtrax worn out to a 251
1997 Cummins 12v diesel tow vehicle

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah Im starting to think we should just get Lenny and Cuso together to settle it once and for all. We could televise it.......charge pay per view.......put all the money towards a good cause. It would be win win.

And to the new guy starting this thread. What fun would it be if everyone got along all the time?? :)

Anyone who doesnt ride a Doo is bound to have feelings of inferiority and anger. That is bound to cause friction.

I don't own a Doo :rolleyes: :) I have a few extra buttons to use, to deal with inferiority and anger :D

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda funny how he started a "post your mod sled" thread, but didn't post his.....

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Add me to the hater list, you and your girlfriend Rek are ruining the snowmobile section with your stupid dribble. Who the hell claims to be a seasoned sledder but dosent know where to go to get a 670 modded? Or if Mountain Magic builds good sleds or how loud an NPP can is...

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
add me to the hater list, you and your girlfriend rek are ruining the snowmobile section with your stupid dribble. Who the hell claims to be a seasoned sledder but dosent know where to go to get a 670 modded? Or if mountain magic builds good sleds or how loud an npp can is...
hahaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom