Guys Poach Revelstoke Mountain Resort

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like you're missing my point...please re-read my last two posts:D Wiegle has a much better opportunity to find out about it on HERE. I guarantee someone from his operation monitors this site on a regular basis. Besides, we don't need his help...we do a good enough job of ruining our own image.

I DON'T agree with what happened here...however IMO, broadcasting it on here only draws more negative attention to the sport. Like I said....needs to be dealt with on the DL...not in the "watchful eye".

i'm sure wiegle nows about this already, hoping your right, only i'm thinkin your wrong, time will tell.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow you clearly can't read in a thorough manner or you just choose to not notice things. I said it should be handled, but not out on the web. Take it to local club and have the club approach the person.

Yea It's in your back yard but don't try and be naive to the aspect that it is the same in all of our backyards. I live with in an hour of riding areas which many would tell you are every bit as good as what you have and don't think we don't have similar issues.

I am merely saying the method to your action is one that not only is ineffective but also makes an event even more out in the open for the opposition to get their hands on the material and use it against us. Thats fine you can do it just as I can in turn tell you that it sucks and here is why it sucks.

can't really see the local club having any effect on this guys attitude, a please don't do that may not work. effecting the guys income may have some effect but i highly doubt it. i'm sure you don't think local ski operators don't already know about this incident, shheeet maybe they don't, the only way to get through to this guy is by his peers otherwise he fiqure he's a hero, and being silent promotes this idea.

mmm beer

Reaction score
Looks like we need an Canadians Most Wanted sledder poster in the Boulder cabin so we can see who all these lunatics are up and personal.
Fk ya the guys who mad dogged the hill should get a trophy. Fk the ski bums the are distoying the town .

Last edited by a moderator:

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fk ya the guys who mad dogged the hill should get a trophy. Fk the ski bums the are distoying the town .

Mods incoming. All hope is lost until someone comes up with a cure for stupid. Destroying you mean right.;):beer:

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately I don't believe they hand trophies out for illegal activity or for being a complete retard. I don't believe the ski bums are the ones tresspassing, vadalizing property etc.. From what I see they bring money into the area just like sledders and oh ya they do it in their designated area legally. Thanks to people like you snowmobiling in the area will no longer exsist, but hey, the new boulder ski hill is awesome.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah looks like what they call one of those flash mob things.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like more people are worried about who is watching this thread, and if TOBE is sponsoring bullch!t, than the obvious.

Get it together folks!

And BTW... It's WIEGELE

Not Wilggle, or wiggly. What would this guy have to do with a public ski area that actually generates revenue to Canada?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Seems like more people are worried about who is watching this thread, and if TOBE is sponsoring bullch!t, than the obvious.

Get it together folks!

And BTW... It's WIEGELE

Not Wilggle, or wiggly. What would this guy have to do with a public ski area that actually generates revenue to Canada?

Not true Cuso I'm worried about who JohniT really is!!!!!!!

j/k heeeheeeheee!!!!

Jan

sledandskilover

Reaction score
RCMP Knows-Public Safety Issue
Public Works City Of Revelstoke-Non Motorized access
Resort Development Branch-Notified
Every Heli ski Operation in Revelstoke-Notified
Revelstoke Snowmobile Club-Notified
BC Sledding association-Notified

Every single person contacted knows that this is one individual under his own mandate.All sports have this kind of individual. Its our job to insure they know their actions are not acceptable and require some sort of recourse-to keep any activity we love to do sustainable as we co-exsist in this sweet mtn world.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Gawd I'm just recovering from the fact that JohniT's name is not Johni and now you tell me he is a celebrity......I see months of therapy in my future!!!!!

Jan

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sent from a iPhone

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333003969.356825.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333003969.356825.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 301

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RCMP Knows-Public Safety Issue
Public Works City Of Revelstoke-Non Motorized access
Resort Development Branch-Notified
Every Heli ski Operation in Revelstoke-Notified
Revelstoke Snowmobile Club-Notified
BC Sledding association-Notified

Every single person contacted knows that this is one individual under his own mandate.All sports have this kind of individual. Its our job to insure they know their actions are not acceptable and require some sort of recourse-to keep any activity we love to do sustainable as we co-exsist in this sweet mtn world.

sure can't be an isolated incident, must be looking for some kind of publicity good or bad.

Top Bottom