Guys Poach Revelstoke Mountain Resort

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
95 post on a sled forum in 3 yrs? Hows the ski'ing buddy? And no. I dont agree with what the guy did. But i also dont agree with the mob justice and childish chit thats being said on here. Boycott a business because of the actions of a few? By that standard every one should boycott the sledding industry because of the actions of a few to. Like i posted earlier. Everytime anyone starts a thread with the doom and gloom headings, it becomes front page on search engines like google. You become the sports own worst enemy. And ric. Get to work.......
they may have jumped the gun on the tobe thing ray, but if a guy is sponsored....say like tiger woods.....and pulls some ch!t that looks bad on them they would drop him like a rock. the threat of losing business because of someone that is promoted by them and reflecting badly upon the company is effective behaviour management. look at sean avery....he can't find a job playing hockey for anyone in the nhl because he acts like an idiot....why should it be any different in the sledding industry? as for making threads about the topic, I think it raises awareness among sledders and maybe some will be a little more proactive when they see questionable behaviour.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's to bad people don't have the same passion about drinking and driving laws as they do about one guy being an idiot by riding his sled where he shouldn't. It's not that I am defending the guy but the whole "Sky is Falling" attitude is a little over the top.

You have no idea that we don't have the same passion!

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have no idea that we don't have the same passion!

You are right, bad comparison on my part. I'm just saying that I think people are maybe getting a little to worked up about this incident. If he broke the law then the police should handle it. I don't think the bad behavior of a few A$$holes is going to get our sport shut down.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they may have jumped the gun on the tobe thing ray, but if a guy is sponsored....say like tiger woods.....and pulls some ch!t that looks bad on them they would drop him like a rock. the threat of losing business because of someone that is promoted by them and reflecting badly upon the company is effective behaviour management. look at sean avery....he can't find a job playing hockey for anyone in the nhl because he acts like an idiot....why should it be any different in the sledding industry? as for making threads about the topic, I think it raises awareness among sledders and maybe some will be a little more proactive when they see questionable behaviour.
fair enough. but any job blow can put a fox sticker on his truck and drive like an azzhole. doesnt mean its fox's fault. as for raising awareness. if i started a blog or thread and wrote say. revy sled review. i could say slanderous things that arent true. the minute someone googles revy sled reviews. guess what pops up? thats my point about thinking what you say, before you post. these hater feed on this chit and its stupid that by our own actions, we become our own worst enemies.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry guys but I think the best tool we have as individuals to scold the bad azz behaviour is public humiliation which is done in many countries. Even if the cops go banging on his door that may not deter him from doing it again.....considering the respect the cops have from the younger generation. On the other hand, being singled out for doing some thing stupid may want make him think twice. This is the same strategy the cops are using for the Vancouver rioters as well. Just my 2cent worth

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
Fk ya the guys who mad dogged the hill should get a trophy. Fk the ski bums the are distoying the town .

Wow really a trophy??? :first:I'm sure this is something to be really proud of...:hail: Oh ya and screw the bums right that are distoying or destroying the town? :arguebats:

IdiotTrophy2.jpg

Top Bottom