Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thestupiditburns.jpg

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
so far not dumb enough to post pictures for the world to see.

so, with all the different organizations in revy(including the cops) knowing about the situation, has any charges been laid, or has the club approached this guy and his cohorts yet, or has the ski hill laid charges?

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far not that I have been able to find out. Not sure why, the most I have heard about it has been on here. And the reason I even started all this. I waited a few days to see if anything would be done or even talked about around town, so I went asking. I have spoke to the club about it so we will see what will come of it. Club first asked what they can do and when I reminded them of how we are all in this together and how the hill was the FIRST people to drop everything and come the aid of the boulder ch!t show a couple years ago they started to understand. I do think they are all talking now and hope to hear an outcome soon.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so, with all the different organizations in revy(including the cops) knowing about the situation, has any charges been laid, or has the club approached this guy and his cohorts yet, or has the ski hill laid charges?

sledder rider on ski hill and acts like azzhole. Skier rides in sled area acts like azzhole. Difference is? Oh wait..................... Real sledders dont sit there and whine and b!tch about it all season! Oh wait again..... I guess we have some skier crossed over to sledders here. Because i see a lot of b!tching and whining. I never seen so much crying in my life. Put his name and pic up sh!t. By these standards why not post his house addy and where he works so you all can form a linch mob! What he did is between him, the cops, and if the ski hill wants to charge him... Some ppl have waaaaaay to much time on there hands....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
sledder rider on ski hill and acts like azzhole. Skier rides in sled area acts like azzhole. Difference is? Oh wait..................... Real sledders dont sit there and whine and b!tch about it all season! Oh wait again..... I guess we have some skier crossed over to sledders here. Because i see a lot of b!tching and whining. I never seen so much crying in my life. Put his name and pic up sh!t. By these standards why not post his house addy and where he works so you all can form a linch mob! What he did is between him, the cops, and if the ski hill wants to charge him... some ppl have waaaaaay to much time on there hands....

and that's why you're still on here, ray??? Heheheh

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
19 662posts???? Hmmmm time on his hands.??? If you think it is smart to post up pics ofyourself doing illegal acts, guess you open yourself up to public ridicule, usekids as gates on a ski hill, CUT a ski hill boundary rope, sled through OURtowns water shed, you get what is coming.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
19 662posts???? Hmmmm time on his hands.??? If you think it is smart to post up pics ofyourself doing illegal acts, guess you open yourself up to public ridicule, usekids as gates on a ski hill, cut a ski hill boundary rope, sled through ourtowns water shed, you get what is coming.

95 post on a sled forum in 3 yrs? Hows the ski'ing buddy? And no. I dont agree with what the guy did. But i also dont agree with the mob justice and childish chit thats being said on here. Boycott a business because of the actions of a few? By that standard every one should boycott the sledding industry because of the actions of a few to. Like i posted earlier. Everytime anyone starts a thread with the doom and gloom headings, it becomes front page on search engines like google. You become the sports own worst enemy. And ric. Get to work.......

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
QUOTE=jbb;1397523]95 post on a sled forum in 3 yrs? Hows the ski'ing buddy? And no. I dont agree with what the guy did. But i also dont agree with the mob justice and childish chit thats being said on here. Boycott a business because of the actions of a few? By that standard every one should boycott the sledding industry because of the actions of a few to. Like i posted earlier. Everytime anyone starts a thread with the doom and gloom headings, it becomes front page on search engines like google. You become the sports own worst enemy. And ric. Get to work.......[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ well said I agree

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still approve of the poachers actions. I love that sort of sh&t. I poach my local hill after it shuts down every year. Sledding on a ski hill is about as much fun as a guy can have. All the rollers I hit skiing I launch off of going up hill in the spring.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
95 post on a sled forum in 3 yrs? Hows the ski'ing buddy? And no. I dont agree with what the guy did. But i also dont agree with the mob justice and childish chit thats being said on here. Boycott a business because of the actions of a few? By that standard every one should boycott the sledding industry because of the actions of a few to. Like i posted earlier. Everytime anyone starts a thread with the doom and gloom headings, it becomes front page on search engines like google. You become the sports own worst enemy. And ric. Get to work.......

NoBoarding has been great, only 95 posts to busy out riding, again 19 663 really like spreading your opinions around on people, so OK for you but not the rest of us. Nor do I, but public ridicule, he opened himself up for that one don't you think?????????????????????

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still approve of the poachers actions. I love that sort of sh&t. I poach my local hill after it shuts down every year. Sledding on a ski hill is about as much fun as a guy can have. All the rollers I hit skiing I launch off of going up hill in the spring.

You Nailed it, AFTER it shuts down, some of the best riding is at closed cat skiing spots. Just common sense to wait, wow guess we agree.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledder rider on ski hill and acts like azzhole. Skier rides in sled area acts like azzhole. Difference is? Oh wait..................... Real sledders dont sit there and whine and b!tch about it all season! Oh wait again..... I guess we have some skier crossed over to sledders here. Because i see a lot of b!tching and whining. I never seen so much crying in my life. Put his name and pic up sh!t. By these standards why not post his house addy and where he works so you all can form a linch mob! What he did is between him, the cops, and if the ski hill wants to charge him... Some ppl have waaaaaay to much time on there hands....
Unfortunately when someone's actions affect us as a group we should react. What's done is done but the general response from people on here will let others know that this is not acceptable behavior. That is the real point of this thread. This guy was stupid enough to use his name, post pictures and by doing that provide a definite target for our anger.
The sledding community needs to show we as a group are responsible and we hope that the law does their part to provide the consequences. If the skill decides it's not worth their time and effort legally and keep this in their back pocket when dealing with the government, we could suffer and then we'll have even more time on our hands with fewer/smaller riding areas.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hahaha, yep. Ski hill gets fun again in two weeks... My chairlift is way more fun than theirs. :D:D

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's to bad people don't have the same passion about drinking and driving laws as they do about one guy being an idiot by riding his sled where he shouldn't. It's not that I am defending the guy but the whole "Sky is Falling" attitude is a little over the top.

Top Bottom