First Big Iron Shoot Out

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be great to start it up again. Probably never happen due to Covid and the legality side of things. Folks are different now compared to back then.

BCBOOST

Reaction score
2003. Good times had by all. Small group the first one....Come on Ozone chime in.

BC

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I invited all my friends with big sleds to go out on a weekend in March. Climb some steep sh*t wreck some sleds. Hopefully it’s more than just me that shows up lol. Hoping there’s enough snow in the angry pirate to attempt it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I invited all my friends with big sleds to go out on a weekend in March. Climb some steep sh*t wreck some sleds. Hopefully it’s more than just me that shows up lol. Hoping there’s enough snow in the angry pirate to attempt it.

you shouldn't have too much trouble if you become a support group, support groups are legally not limited to group size in this epidemic. .
maybe a few business cards with "Sledders mental health support group member, would suffice? not saying "just sayin"

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you shouldn't have too much trouble if you become a support group, support groups are legally not limited to group size in this epidemic. .
maybe a few business cards with "Sledders mental health support group member, would suffice? not saying "just sayin"

I don’t think it will be a problem don’t have that many friends.

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My main riding group was not quite old enough to head out to the mountains on our own when the BIS was a thing. We always said it would have been such a hoot to go and watch / hang out during the days with the masses. Sad to say but if this was to become a thing again I doubt it would carry on year from year, someone would hear about it and find some way to shut it down. Weenies

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure big iron had been going on long before that. it just got its name around 2002 as that. previously it was just were a lot of the top sled and engine builders meet up to show case each others products. who had the best. I remember going on a day in 2000 and seeing 995psi motors in RMK chassis. yea those mtns were claimed back then ladies who think you need a turbo.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure big iron had been going on long before that. it just got its name around 2002 as that. previously it was just were a lot of the top sled and engine builders meet up to show case each others products. who had the best. I remember going on a day in 2000 and seeing 995psi motors in RMK chassis. yea those mtns were claimed back then ladies who think you need a turbo.
i remember going on a day can't remember but before 2000 maybe a cup of sled head between lance baker and one other fella we all came ta learn and it was something ta see for sure and by chance we would be at zalas ... those baker chassis were gold... and snoPro sat in the middle of a table of 16 studs and keep us laughing cause he has a fun laugh o yea and the stash... the old boulder cabin was so kool ta hang ... waiting for herb ta kicK us ouT.. anYhoo no worries .. doo the best ya can see what happens ... cheers.. jerseys were kool ta see on the hill... much appreciated.. and meeting kimrick at the monashee .. with who i thought was his side chick .. oops ozone thats my daughter .. I'm sTiLL Learning hola !! the ego s well LeTs save that for another day... all in all good people within the sledding community.. KooLBeaNS

Last edited:

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i remember going on a day can't remember but before 2000 maybe a cup of sled head between lance baker and one other fella we all came ta learn and it was something ta see for sure and by chance we would be at zalas ... those baker chassis were gold... and snoPro sat in the middle of a table of 16 studs and keep us laughing cause he has a fun laugh o yea and the stache... the old boulder cabin was so kool ta hang ... waiting for herb ta kicK us ouT.. anYhoo no worries .. doo the best ya can see what happens ... cheers.. jerseys were kool ta see on the hill... much appreciated.. and meeting kimrick at the monashee .. with who i thought was his side chick .. oops ozone thats my daughter .. I'm sTiLL Learning hola !! the ego s well LeTs save that for another day... all in all good people within the sledding community.. KooLBeaNS
Wow a post I could actually read:cool:

Top Bottom