First Big Iron Shoot Out

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and was a good time for all. Plus brought in a great deal of revenue into the community. Maybe Maxwell would show up?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and was a good time for all. Plus brought in a great deal of revenue into the community. Maybe Maxwell would show up?
we would have to have bigger parking loTs if mr maxXxWeLL and LHF showed uP..all the posers would be looking for aahh - ToE - graphs .. HoLa !! beeP !! beeP !! lol

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turbo Apex will still dominate in a straight uphill race lol

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow a post I could actually read:cool:
jusT workKing FoR all the ANGLES ..and triANGLES .. and teth - air even the pyramid poweRs are a sTiRRing .. king TuT would be Proud !! HeYman is that the discoverY channeL don't blockK thaT .. KooLBeaNs

Last edited:

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turbo Apex will still dominate in a straight uphill race lol

Seen a apex two years ago at monster. Thing was a beast straight pipe coming out of the hood. was loud af, ran good too. Seen his trailer door open later that day. Had two more heavily modified apex’s in the trailer. I miss those days.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a apex two years ago at monster. Thing was a beast straight pipe coming out of the hood. was loud af, ran good too. Seen his trailer door open later that day. Had two more heavily modified apex’s in the trailer. I miss those days.

true mod sleds

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the sad thing is that most kids now believe that is what a real mod sled is. I think it should only be considered a “Insta mod” not a true full mod. Skittles wrap, pink bars all you have to add is the man bun and painted nails to match the bars and you have yourself a sled that can only be in the hands of a true snowflake. We would never be able to handle a sled of that caliber!

What a skittles wrap and handle cfr handle bars isn’t a mod?

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
44e42698542b817cc26fb2ca601ac144.jpg

One rough a$$ beat to sh*t mod sled.
Full aftermarket front suspension
Timbersled skid with a 174 x3
163 tunnel I’ve been cool since 2017
Whistle blower set over 10# prefer 15#
Custom build tunnel dump exhaust
Engine mods for boost
Had a diamond s hood but hate not having a light.
It used to look nice. Too much abuse over the years. Still prefer to drive this over my new one.

2979971478cce0c5edd8b5fb83ecf87a.jpg

Top Bottom