Fernie conditions

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
A couple more added to the mix.......

These are within that minimum distance from the Rolling Hills cabin as well.....

MVI_2070-4.jpg MVI_2070-5.jpg

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You photoshop some of those in the first batch? The streak of purple light coming through the clouds looks sick!

a quick edit on snapseed for some pop... but that purple was there... below is un edited... cheers

View attachment 150945

lol to the untrained eye its sick, to a photoshop/camera guy its called chromatic aberration and its a bad thing, shows imperfections in the lens. I happen to like it however in this case :)

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol to the untrained eye its sick, to a photoshop/camera guy its called chromatic aberration and its a bad thing, shows imperfections in the lens. I happen to like it however in this case :)

thats my iphone 5 at its finest hahaha I just got lucky I guess lol

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

(lol to the untrained eye its sick, to a photoshop/camera guy its called chromatic aberration and its a bad thing, shows imperfections in the lens. I happen to like it however in this case :))

Huh!!! who knew .... i just thought it was the sky, snow, trees, hills and a bit of sunlight... go figure i had to learn something new today (psst its still pretty cool)

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

iPhone 5 had a problem when they first came out - any bright source of light around the edge of shot would cause a purple flare.
This happened with mine when I first got it but I haven't noticed it recently.

Thanks for the great video!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Groomed last night and it is mush or slush.........even at the new cabin which is at 6000'.

It will be a challenge for a few days.......:yo:

reallly what a waste ugggggg well season has just begun so all good I guess :)

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode 3 sisters on Friday. Heard it was really good Thursday (guy claimed it was the best snow he has ever seen). Got there about 5 hours too late as the snow was HEAVY and wet. Almost impossible to stay on the running boards and the snow would jam up in your a-arms and you couldn't even steer. We tried to go a little higher but it was windy and no visibility so we stayed a little lower in the trees.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Doug, have you been able to groom lately? I know the temps are dipping cooler at night just hoping the trail is holders ng up after the rain.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey Doug, have you been able to groom lately? I know the temps are dipping cooler at night just hoping the trail is holders ng up after the rain.

Doo a little back reading bud! Lots of posts on my grooming episode last night. Double groom to Matheson and should have double groomed to Marten Creek but ran out of time. From Marten Creek to the Wranglers turned out quite well, all things considered.

Top Bottom