Reaction score
my drive way is attached to bizillion square kms NW BC
07 M8 162
09 bearcat XT
73 Z CAT on lots of nitrous

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love all of the Fernie, cnp ect area's! My riding style is throttle is my best friend and trying not to bite it!! Get stuck to often and coming home safe :)

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sale, Paint Lake, Griffin, Keystone....in that order. I ride like a crippled old lady.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok I dont wanna let my little secret out but here we go my favourite riding area is in the nakusp,new denver,and sandon area best ride i hve ever had was last year in mid January up in reco mountain behind cody bc the terrain is like nothing you hve seen before with Yes more snow than revy has and guess what no people there making a highway of the area untracked all day and if not in that area move another 10 kom's down the road to another logging road or zone and ride more phenomenal areas! sledding truly is amazing in the west kootenays especially the north side

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love it up our Salmo/Creston Pass, and up Kootenay Lake.....

My style...
a little bit of squeeze and pray, crossed with obsessive tree molesting.......

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya ok i guess sale, griffin and keystone too.... oh the cariboo area by mica was cool too just suks its not open enough....

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Gorman when its a good snow year. It's closer to home and is a very big area and has lots to offer, canyons, creeks, tree's, bowls, big climbs. If there is no sun it sucks though...

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok I dont wanna let my little secret out but here we go my favourite riding area is in the nakusp,new denver,and sandon area best ride i hve ever had was last year in mid January up in reco mountain behind cody bc the terrain is like nothing you hve seen before with Yes more snow than revy has and guess what no people there making a highway of the area untracked all day and if not in that area move another 10 kom's down the road to another logging road or zone and ride more phenomenal areas! sledding truly is amazing in the west kootenays especially the north side

I'd have to agree with this, west kootneys is way more technical and the snow is phenominal. airy mtn very nice, valkery range, harlow and mckean. so much to explore out here.

My personal favorites would have to be Mt McCrae, eagle pass, turtle, caribous, and a couple other "areas" around revy:d.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue River would probably be one of the favorite areas to ride....Holy Grail, Big Blue, Salmon Lake and Groundhog in that order. Usually get a few trips all over but always do multiple trips to Blue for the "Steep & Deep". Riding style is hand full of throttle and hope for the best.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never been to Revelstoke but for our group we seem to end up in Macbride the most. The Renshaw has so much terrain you can ride the stuff you like, but it seems to be getting more popular all the time. Blue River is a close second because we like to stay at the Holy Smoke and the snow is top notch!

Trench

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chappel in Valemount hands down some of the funnest days I have ever had:d I like flirting with trees and climbing steeps with a little drift jumping thrown in

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eagles Pass (only because I had a no stuck day and great burnt out tree ridding)
Blue Lk, Hunters, Silent Pass and last Frisby.

Top Bottom