Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2015/16

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hot off the presses! Sepp and I took the quad's up Owl's this AM, made it to 19km and turned around! We could have trenched further but as you get closer to Blue the snow would have gotten deeper and we'd really have been fubar'd. Anyways, snow starts about 13km, just a skiff, about 2" at 14km, it wasn't until 16km that there was a good 6" and then at 19.5km where we turned around there was a good foot of snow. Nice fluffy stuff, about -2 up top. I personally wouldn't drag my trailer up that crap road 15km to sled but then that's just me. 14km is to thin, you'd be digging up gravel all the way but after that straight stretch you could launch and have a trail ride if nothing else! Sherm 151104a.jpg 151104b.jpg

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hot off the presses! Sepp and I took the quad's up Owl's this AM, made it to 19km and turned around! We could have trenched further but as you get closer to Blue the snow would have gotten deeper and we'd really have been fubar'd. Anyways, snow starts about 13km, just a skiff, about 2" at 14km, it wasn't until 16km that there was a good 6" and then at 19.5km where we turned around there was a good foot of snow. Nice fluffy stuff, about -2 up top. I personally wouldn't drag my trailer up that crap road 15km to sled but then that's just me. 14km is to thin, you'd be digging up gravel all the way but after that straight stretch you could launch and have a trail ride if nothing else! ShermView attachment 190499View attachment 190500
Thanks Sherm! Looks awesome!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you going to be sad when I am leaving your driveway to go riding and you are going to work because your sled isn't ready?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
U bet ur azz lol

Could take the Buffalo but....... Mehhhh

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your going to need more than a foot of snow to cover up those boulders sticking out of the road at 7-9km, its more like the washed out creek bed at Perry River we went on with the quads! But launching at 4-5km could work when we get enough! Sherm

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Freezing level dropped too by the looks of the highway cams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom