Sicamous Condo Available - Riders Wanted

whole_control

Reaction score
Website
www.apexautomationltd.com
Hello,

My wife and I have recently invested in a vacation property we want others to enjoy. It is located in the heart of Sicamous and we would love to have respectful groups to stay and give us feedback to improve your over stay and experience.

Please check out the link and reserve your dates today.

airbnb.com/h/sicamous-narrows-snow-and-surf

whole_control

Reaction score
Website
www.apexautomationltd.com
Looks good, The bunk bed in the second bedroom would limit who stays there though. I would prefer at least a regular bed or two doubles over a bunk bed. Hows parking if you have a sled trailer?
The heated underground parking would fit a truck and trailer two place trailer, as the two parking stalls I have are about 55 feet in length. The height restriction is around 9.5 feet.

Also the main Street has a truck and trailer parking spots one block from the condo. It's specifically for trucks with trailers.

I appreciate the comment on the bunk buds and we will consider a change. The main couch does convert into a bed aswell.

Please pass this forward to any snowbikers or sledders interested in it.

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If all our good riding areas up here in Northern BC get shut down this Winter... I'll definitely consider this!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just be aware parking on the street gas jerry cans etc. have gone missing off sleds on decks and open trailers before. Take normal precautions.

The underground parking at that building has been the target of thieves before. Some boats have been stolen there.

I take care of a condo there for a friend and with the rentals the door code gets shared.

Last edited:
Top Bottom