Eagle Pass - Sicamous

summitrenter

Reaction score
A group of 5 heading to Revy / Sicamous next weekend. A newbie who can ride pretty good, and a young lady who's not super agressive...the rest of us like pretty much anything and can ride very well......
How hard is it to access Eagle Pass? Is there something for everyone? Thanks for your help.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a huge expert on Eagles but the 3 times I was there my thought were that it wouldn't be the best place for a newbie. Everything is accessible if conditions are right. All 3 of my trips there were in 2-3 ft of fresh snow at the top.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As snopro stated... we were in there two weekends ago with a newbie and a reasonable green rider, the snow was good (about 20" fresh) and we could not get them in too far... we played mostly on the lower little lakes/ponds and trees...

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were in at Eagles last weekend and got way back as snow was set up. I would definitely NOT take a newbie to Eagles unless you are trying to get them to roll a rental and scare them out of sledding... In my opinion Owlshead would be a much better choice with less "must do" steep climbs.

Lynn

Reaction score
Is there lots of area to ride that is safe given the avalanche conditions right now? I'm not worried about the riding ability of our group, just wanna play safe :)

colton.olstad800r

Reaction score
Anybody know what the snow is like up there in Sicamous right now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
temperture on the rise on over B.C. over the weekend so the snow is most likely gonna suck!!

Top Bottom