Design your own sledwraps!!!

HTR Designs

Reaction score
Website
www.htrdesigns.com
Hey guys! We've just added a whole new dimension to our website. Now you can build your own sledwraps!

Check out our wrap builder:
https://wrapdesignstudio.com/htr/

There is tons of artwork to chose from! Just chose your sled model, then add the design elements that you would like to play with into your favorites then add them to your workspace and they will appear on your sled. You can the resize and rotate them until you are happy with the artwork. You can even save it and email to your friends.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions! Happy designing!!!

Amy Enns
amy@htrdesigns.com

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried making my own wrap with my own pictures and no go. Couldn't find a way to import my picture. Not really custom if you can/t do that.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tried making my own wrap with my own pictures and no go. Couldn't find a way to import my picture. Not really custom if you can/t do that.

when we were playing with this tool on their website I found that certain web browsers did not play nicely with it, I can't remember which ones were causing us the headaches but it was a browser compatibility thing.

Try using Chrome or Firefox instead of Internet Explorer

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Permission denied. Please contact admin

Hi Guys!! Sorry for the glitches on the design program. I started building HTR's website two years ago, and had it about half completed when my accident happened a few months later. I know they've hired someone to finish it, and they are close to being able to launch it. You guys will be blown away with all of the new designs they have and the useability of the new site. We would like to thank you guys for your loyalty and patience in the meantime :)

Top Bottom