Derick Chavin Trial

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They said the Oscars were a chit show last night. Who cares what Hollyweirds opinion is anyways?

Yeah getting so bad actors/movies I used to watch, I can't stomach it anymore. Hollywood and it's actors have really started to show their colors these last few years. It's discusting.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yeah getting so bad actors/movies I used to watch, I can't stomach it anymore. Hollywood and it's actors have really started to show their colors these last few years. It's discusting.
They are all part of an agenda.

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9b82c37b5461930253e759e70de17dae.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They said tonight that US cops have 61,000,000 interactions with people in a year. Yet the media concentrates their reporting to black criminals being shot by police? Isn't that just ducky.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not worth being a police officer if you are white, justice is gone by the wayside. USA's country is being destroyed from within by dogooders ... i suspect the lunacy to to arrive in our country. Discrimination towards whites is allowed to happened in todays world using anarchy to achieve their goals. If something is not done soon our countries will become ch!t holes.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched a defunder on CNN's Poppy Harlow this morning. What chromosome are these people missing that feel the way to less violent crime is to defund the police? Fuggin liberals. No use what so ever to breath oxygen

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blacks kill way more whites than the other way.
Fuggin farce through and through!

Need to fire up WLM FFS.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The inconvienant truth Randy. They don't want you to know that 90% of the crime is committed by 20% of the population.
When i lived in Toronto in the late 80s a blkack kid got shot and killed by a cop.
Kid was trying to run the cop dow to get away in the stolen car.
17 years old.
All hell broke loose when it was put in the paper that 86% of the crimes were committed by 6% of the population - blacks.
If you were white in the area you were a target after dark.
Back then it hit the news and shat hit the fan.
At least the truth used to be told.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In this trial the only way to protect a juror from reprisals is no one know their identity. Not worth having your home burnt down in a peaceful protest.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sentencing is on right now. Could get up to 40 years by law. 30 yrs plus would be an automatic appeal its felt. Proponents say anything north of 20 would be well recieved. A presumptive sentence would probably be around 12.5 yrs they say. Stay tuned. Murder is not right but a cop killing a career criminal does not deserve a 40 yr sentence.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talking about the juror, Brandon Mitchell who lied about being at any rallys or demonstrations related to this case. The guy was videoed wearing a T shirt saying "Get off our necks"at a BLM protest. That may be a savior for Chauvin. He may get a smaller sentence to because he will spend his term in solitary confinement for his safety. He now spends 23 hours a day there and gets 1 hr a day for exercise.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sentencing is on right now. Could get up to 40 years by law. 30 yrs plus would be an automatic appeal its felt. Proponents say anything north of 20 would be well recieved. A presumptive sentence would probably be around 12.5 yrs they say. Stay tuned. Murder is not right but a cop killing a career criminal does not deserve a 40 yr sentence.

He should have gotten a medal and a raise. This probably protected future victims from Floyd.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do the crime, do the time

His message to the family was a cryptic (I'm going to kill myself)

Top Bottom