Derick Chavin Trial

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
After a not guilty verdict there will be some more non violent protests.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Exactly.....the weather is turning nice, the BLM snowflakes and perpetually unemployed blacks are gearing up for more peaceful protests and non violent looting. By now they’re out of soda and malt liquor and have either broken all the stuff they looted before or pawned it for drug money....time to load up again...

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Chauvin should be hung until he is dead....he knew exactly what he was doing and he is a tax cheat as well

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
A jury of his peers will decide the first part,and I predict a not guilty verdict. As far as taxes...are you his accountant?
Chauvin should be hung until he is dead....he knew exactly what he was doing and he is a tax cheat as well

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A jury of his peers will decide the first part,and I predict a not guilty verdict. As far as taxes...are you his accountant?

It's interesting the judge does not want the jury to know he has been fired.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's too bad the people responsible for all the riots and looting and turmoil over the last couple years will never be held accountable.

Trumps patriot capital rioters are getting exactly what they deserve

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your such a tool..... freds brother or lover? Asking for a friend of a friend who has a thing for retards
do not be so immature do you enjoy when criminals get a pass by the way I think the over exuberant rioters in the summer deserved to justice as well.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did they bring up how much of an upstanding citezen George was before this incedent? Just wondering...

I'm not saying it's good he died, but if he would have been killed by his own color, there would not be a peep said. This was all made political. How do I prove that? Hundreds die every day from blacks killing blacks and where is blm yelling about that? Nowhere. His funeral you would have thought a saint died they way they went about it, meanwhile tone died that very same day and blm not government went crazy. Pure politics so they can push their agenda.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did they bring up how much of an upstanding citezen George was before this incedent? Just wondering...

I'm not saying it's good he died, but if he would have been killed by his own color, there would not be a peep said. This was all made political. How do I prove that? Hundreds die every day from blacks killing blacks and where is blm yelling about that? Nowhere. His funeral you would have thought a saint died they way they went about it, meanwhile tone died that very same day and blm not government went crazy. Pure politics so they can push their agenda.

This is the truth . And to say otherwise is either driven by an agenda , or just naivety , and neither should have any part in a judicial system.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He stuck a gun in a pregnant lady’s belly while they robbed her house.Blacks are 13% of the population and cause 56% of the crime. 92% of blacks are on some kind of welfare.He died of other causes. rightsideup needs to take a long walk through the hood, total hypocrisy virtue signaller.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You make very good points on black on black crime. Jim brown the great football player from the 50s and 60s would do activism roughly up to five years ago and used try to recruit younger famous athletes to join him and had no takers....not good. There is something to be said about floyd passing dirty money and being under the influence that put him in a position to be arrested. He would still be alive if he was a law abiding drug free citizen. It will be up to a jury to deal with Ex Officer Chavins fate. Being a police officer is a difficult job but there are some bad apple's out there.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Floyd did not deserve to die the way he did.... That said given his past criminal history and actions right up to the day he was killed the world is likely a little safer without him in it.

Chavin has a chitty past as a police officer as well, multiple accusations and disciplinary actions against him, it's too bad he was allowed to remain in a position of authority. He deserves to spend the rest of his days in federal prison and given the fact he is a cop that killed an "unarmed black man" I don't suppose he will last very long in the system. The video is very damning and he took pleasure in using excessive force to hurt a person even while ignoring calls from citizens to stop..... He may not have meant to kill him but he sure did not do anything to prevent it from happening.

Harsh as it sounds the world is likely a safer place with Both of them off the streets.....

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Floyd did not deserve to die the way he did.... That said given his past criminal history and actions right up to the day he was killed the world is likely a little safer without him in it.

Chavin has a chitty past as a police officer as well, multiple accusations and disciplinary actions against him, it's too bad he was allowed to remain in a position of authority. He deserves to spend the rest of his days in federal prison and given the fact he is a cop that killed an "unarmed black man" I don't suppose he will last very long in the system. The video is very damning and he took pleasure in using excessive force to hurt a person even while ignoring calls from citizens to stop..... He may not have meant to kill him but he sure did not do anything to prevent it from happening.

Harsh as it sounds the world is likely a safer place with Both of them off the streets.....

Apparently Chauvin and George worked as bouncers at the same night club at one time. Can u elaborate on Floyd's criminal past?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Apparently Chauvin and George worked as bouncers at the same night club at one time. Can u elaborate on Floyd's criminal past?

He spent most of his adult life in and out of prison on theft and drug charges, the most notable was a 5 year plea bargain for an armed home invasion where Floyd held the home owner at gun point while 3 accomplices searched the house for money and valuables. Some say he had turned to Jesus and had turned his life around but on the day he was killed he was high on meth and tried to pass a counterfeit $20 bill. Again nothing to justify his death but a definite pattern of criminal activity.

Top Bottom