The Cult Queen of Canada

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need to spice this place up. Interesting watch on W5 tomorrow night. It’s about the Philopeno self described Qanon Queen of Canada. She was kicked out of a Saskatchewan town but has come back and is threatening residents and health care workers with execution. Should be a fun watch!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I was working with a guy that farmed just outside that little town in Sask. The cops had checkpoints coming and going from town and the locals were p!ssed cause you couldn’t hit the local watering hole and drive home anymore. It sounded like quite the thing the way they took over the school there. It’s crazy bc they can threaten death on citizens and the cops did nothing about it. They were following people home around town and threatening them. Locals should have just baricaded them in the school and torched it. No one needs that sh!t in their town.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they were run out of camsack sask and then moved into the school in richmound sask. i worked in richmound from 2000 to 2007 completions/production consulting for apache. was a great place and everyone was excellent to deal with. this crap has really divided the populous and some that used to be good friends are now mortal enemies. its only an hour away from me and still talk to a lot of them. its very sad how this phsyco tribe has taken over and is pretty much untouchable.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's really just an extension of the "Freeman on the Land" concept that was occuring in Alberta about 20 years ago.

They'd just move in and take over a person's rural property and house, trap line and cabin, whatever. And because they figured the laws didn't apply to them, they figured they could just stay there in the property they stole.

It's actually scary how poorly property rights are protected in this country, quite frankly it works on the honour system, works great until a group comes along that decides to play by their own rules.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's really just an extension of the "Freeman on the Land" concept that was occuring in Alberta about 20 years ago.

They'd just move in and take over a person's rural property and house, trap line and cabin, whatever. And because they figured the laws didn't apply to them, they figured they could just stay there in the property they stole.

It's actually scary how poorly property rights are protected in this country, quite frankly it works on the honour system, works great until a group comes along that decides to play by their own rules.

As the old Jewish saying goes… “If I don’t take someone else will.”

Our country and our laws were/are funded and influenced by Jewish supremacists. So it’s no surprise the laws favour thieves. Add to that the Zionist protocols state land owners are a threat to their complete grasp of power… That’s why they created taxes.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First I'm hearing of this. I set my PVR to record.
There was some discussion about her a year or so ago on the forum but she has reared her ugly conspiracy head again.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched the W5 episode.

I'm non-plussed by the situation. As cults go, this one is nothing to write home about. Netflix and Youtube are littered with better episodes on cults. Here's a good episode to get a glimpse at some more impressive ones:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
God save the Queen!

1710034123993.png

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah she’s a kook. Sad to see all the gullible people that would be stupid enough to follow someone like that. She didn’t do the Freedom Convoy any favours attending that protest. Lots of losers tagged along with that movement unfortunately. It’s amazing you can say something life ending about the prime minister and get a visit from the RCMP but make death threats publically to health care workers and you get a pass. Strange times.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Queen is above the PM. Health care workers better watch out or off with thier heads!

1710036659948.png

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The older woman that stood and talked in favour of is Rick Manz’s wife. She actually used to drive school bus until she would drive around Richmound screaming, honking the horn and giving the finger. She doesn’t drive bus anymore lol.

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah she’s a kook. Sad to see all the gullible people that would be stupid enough to follow someone like that. She didn’t do the Freedom Convoy any favours attending that protest. Lots of losers tagged along with that movement unfortunately. It’s amazing you can say something life ending about the prime minister and get a visit from the RCMP but make death threats publically to health care workers and you get a pass. Strange times.

Have to make threats against a specific individual. Just threatening healthcare workers is not specific enough to charge.

Top Bottom