Derick Chavin Trial

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
His cause of death is also in question. Some reports say he swallowed his stash when he saw the cops coming and actually OD'd. Of course, you will never hear that on the biased MSM. It doesn't fit the narrative, and justify burning down a city. Jacob Blake is another example of the media causing a riot, same with Breonna Taylor. But those cases are not really the topic of this thread.
He spent most of his adult life in and out of prison on theft and drug charges, the most notable was a 5 year plea bargain for an armed home invasion where Floyd held the home owner at gun point while 3 accomplices searched the house for money and valuables. Some say he had turned to Jesus and had turned his life around but on the day he was killed he was high on meth and tried to pass a counterfeit $20 bill. Again nothing to justify his death but a definite pattern of criminal activity.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His cause of death is also in question. Some reports say he swallowed his stash when he saw the cops coming and actually OD'd. Of course, you will never hear that on the biased MSM. It doesn't fit the narrative, and justify burning down a city. Jacob Blake is another example of the media causing a riot, same with Breonna Taylor. But those cases are not really the topic of this thread.

Both the prosecution and defence will there work cut out for them. A 3 charge....3 degree murder has been added.....I witnessed a legal analyst on Hannity saying that that might be a disadvantage for the prosecution as it gives too much for the jury to digest.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7 juror s picked. Family gets multimillion settlement for wrongful death to Family.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7 juror s picked. Family gets multimillion settlement for wrongful death to Family.
How in the hell do they give someone that much money before the trial has even started and a wrongful death has been judged? This crap just boggles the mind.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How in the hell do they give someone that much money before the trial has even started and a wrongful death has been judged? This crap just boggles the mind.

Ya...oj Simpson was acquitted of murder charges then found guilty of wrongful death charges where he skipped out of paying anyhow.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No but he was facing tax chsrges

You have clearly convicted him of the tax charges before he is tried so obviously he must be convicted of the murder too, and again before the trial. I hope you never do anything wrong because we will be able to skip the trial too? Slippery slope. I am not saying he is innocent or guilty as I wasn't there nor have looked much in to it.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have clearly convicted him of the tax charges before he is tried so obviously he must be convicted of the murder too, and again before the trial. I hope you never do anything wrong because we will be able to skip the trial too? Slippery slope. I am not saying he is innocent or guilty as I wasn't there nor have looked much in to it.

I have not convicted him of anything

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently Chauvin and George worked as bouncers at the same night club at one time. Can u elaborate on Floyd's criminal past?
Mark? You start a thread and then ask a key question like this about Floyd's criminal past? Does CNN not cover stuff like that? No wonder they buried him in a gold coffin and a white buggy pulled by horses. A cremation would have been far more appropriate being that HELL will be his end destination anyways.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mark? You start a thread and then ask a key question like this about Floyd's criminal past? Does CNN not cover stuff like that? No wonder they buried him in a gold coffin and a white buggy pulled by horses. A cremation would have been far more appropriate being that HELL will be his end destination anyways.
I did get some information from Tucker Carlson just checking if that's what our forum members had as well. I watch fox as much as I watch CNN. Like you say floyd may deserve a different buriel but no doubt some organization paid for it.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thing is gonna end up with a hung jury and BLM is gonna go nuts with riots all over the country. Gonna be interesting to see how the democrats justify and rationalize the riots this time.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thing is gonna end up with a hung jury and BLM is gonna go nuts with riots all over the country. Gonna be interesting to see how the democrats justify and rationalize the riots this time.
i

i guess justice better prevail with a guilty verdict

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i

i guess justice better prevail with a guilty verdict
So are you saying from your comments that they better have a guilty verdict whether he is guilty or not to prevent riots for the better good? Because thats not justice you know?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope he's not saying that?
So are you saying from your comments that they better have a guilty verdict whether he is guilty or not to prevent riots for the better good? Because thats not justice you know?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess i am saying he is guilty. He was immediately fired . Had prior complaints on his file and used deadly force when it was not required.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’m sure he planned to kill him, in broad daylight on a busy street everyone watching,and recording a video. You’re on to his genius plan.Just cause someone is a douche in life doesn’t mean you are a cold blooded murderer,that is not justice either.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess i am saying he is guilty. He was immediately fired . Had prior complaints on his file and used deadly force when it was not required.
Of course he was immediately fired, they would have burnt the whole city down had he not been. Deadly force ? No, not really, using a suppression tactic that is already greenlit by the MPD is not deadly force.

You have to remember, in the real world of law, the prosecution is going to have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that floyds death was caused by chauvins actions.

The media is doing the same old, same old, stomp your feet and say guilty guilty guilty so everyone believes it, then when there isnt a guilty verdict, everyone is pissed and someone or something needs to be blamed. In this case it will be the systemic racism entrenched in the system.

Same thing happened in the Boushie vs Stanley trial...

Last edited:
Top Bottom