Derick Chavin Trial

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not going to comment until a verdict comes in.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No way is he guilty of murder. Excessive force? Yes. Should he be fired and not allowed to be in a position of power like that again? Most likely, he's not cut out for it and should have held back a bit. But the only reason he got charged with murder was because of public opinion and try to appease these idiots. Floyd was a lowlife criminal, you do stupid chit eventually it will catch up with you. I don't get why no one is placing any blame on the idiots in the crowd who were constantly hollering and chit at the cops making things more difficult for them, and IMO contributing to floyds death in doing so. They are too stupid to realize it's not a game, floyd was a criminal you have no idea if he has a knife, gun, etc and have to keep your guard up and you have all these idiots yelling. Or worried someone in the crowd is going to do something.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No way is he guilty of murder. Excessive force? Yes. Should he be fired and not allowed to be in a position of power like that again? Most likely, he's not cut out for it and should have held back a bit. But the only reason he got charged with murder was because of public opinion and try to appease these idiots. Floyd was a lowlife criminal, you do stupid chit eventually it will catch up with you. I don't get why no one is placing any blame on the idiots in the crowd who were constantly hollering and chit at the cops making things more difficult for them, and IMO contributing to floyds death in doing so. They are too stupid to realize it's not a game, floyd was a criminal you have no idea if he has a knife, gun, etc and have to keep your guard up and you have all these idiots yelling. Or worried someone in the crowd is going to do something.

I said I would not comment but so far the defense has brought up the crowd that gathered one observer was a mma fighter who keep calling out that the force being used was unnecessary and deadly. He also called 911 as he put it to call the cops on the cops. He also admitted to raising his voice to surrounding officers as the choking continued.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said I would not comment but so far the defense has brought up the crowd that gathered one observer was a mma fighter who keep calling out that the force being used was unnecessary and deadly. He also called 911 as he put it to call the cops on the cops. He also admitted to raising his voice to surrounding officers as the choking continued.
Trudeau and biden could speak better than that clown. They really tired focusing on it looking like "blood choke" which sounds scary... but really isnt. Defense will tear apart his "MMA" credentials.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I predict a not guilty verdict and some more media induced rioting. Those cops did everything by the book.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s the media’s specialty!!! Inciting violence against the good people.
And the left politicians! Today the Judge condemned Maxine Watters for her part trying to incite violence if the verdict goes the wrong way. The defence asked for a mistrial. The Judge says not in this trial but did not rule out using that in a possible appeal that could overturn the case! Once again that yappy beotch and her squad member friends are a stain on US politics for their bizarre actions unbecoming of a politician.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope if she becomes implicated for these actions and the case turns to Chauvin that every Antifa whack job pays a visit to her house and ruins her life and property

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty hard to argue that isn't more inflammatory than Trump on Jan6 and they impeached him again but she will get a free pass because thats how the left rolls.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be interesting to know who bankrolled all of their expenses?

Stew Peters (@realstewpeters) Tweeted:
Source: Intelligence reveals that 20-40 buses are expected to be arriving in Minneapolis this week, as well as flights arriving from all over, thugs and their equipment including: riot gear, helmets, gas masks, and more. Intelligence confirmed they are connected to ANTIFA and BLM

https://twitter.com/realstewpeters/status/1384333701295886338?s=20

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I'm sure we will see riots like never before. All of America's left wing filth is panning to be there. The cops need to nip it in the bud. Just start pulling them from the crowds, charge them with inciting riots and haul them away.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the major left leaning media are jumping on the Maxine Waters bandwagon for her remarks about the trial. I think her days are numbered in her own party as some House democrats are not happy with her either

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chauvin is not going be found guilty of murder, it's simply not there but my biggest fear is that the jury will convict him on something else just to appease the violent leftist mob (which it won't). You couldn't pay me enough money to be a juror for that trial.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All these parasites in major cities want mob justice on just about everything.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chauvin is not going be found guilty of murder, it's simply not there but my biggest fear is that the jury will convict him on something else just to appease the violent leftist mob (which it won't). You couldn't pay me enough money to be a juror for that trial.
Yeah they already went after a witness for the defence I see. Smeared pigs blood all over his house. These people are extreme radicals and need to be dealt with accordingly.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxine Waters statements are not a responsible thing to do. Kevin McCarthy is calling for censure and I agree with him. Let the jury do it's duty.

Top Bottom