Derick Chavin Trial

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
22 1/2 years sentence. Couldn't wait around to watc as it drug out forever with victim impact statements. Thats a long time for killing a criminal. He will be a certified nut job when released back into society after that long in solitary. If one of the brutha's doesn't get to him in the mean time.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
22 1/2 years sentence. Couldn't wait around to watc as it drug out forever with victim impact statements. Thats a long time for killing a criminal. He will be a certified nut job when released back into society after that long in solitary. If one of the brutha's doesn't get to him in the mean time.
He will appeal and quietly get released on time served but that part won't be on the news.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I predict he'll be suicided. It's just the popular thing to do. No fuss, no mess.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kammy Toe Harris is telling the press that they inherited a mess from Trump at the border and they are making progress? Laura Ingraham is eating those comments raw and spitting them out. Fug I hate lying liberals.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1624682568726.jpg

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
I love ❤️ it when a cop goes to jail for a long ass time. Goes from a ego maniac, king of the world with a gun, doing whatever he wants to people to special needs yard with child molesters, cop haters etc. Right fkin on!!! Life is over m. Bahahahaha. I don’t hate cops, I hate the ego maniacs. Yea, bust some heads, knock sense into people but at least stop short of killing the dudes would ya? I loved the look on his face, he was not believing this was happening to him. In total denial. Yep, yo power is gone. Forever!
Buh bye Chauvin.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly for him with Floyds lifestyle he was soon to die anyways. The cop should have let natural selection do its thing.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He will get a new trial on appeal, will be granted a change of venue and will be set free after a couple of years. His first trial was an unmitigated farce with multiple occurrences of impropriety by the judge, jury and prosecution.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love ❤️ it when a cop goes to jail for a long ass time. Goes from a ego maniac, king of the world with a gun, doing whatever he wants to people to special needs yard with child molesters, cop haters etc. Right fkin on!!! Life is over m. Bahahahaha. I don’t hate cops, I hate the ego maniacs. Yea, bust some heads, knock sense into people but at least stop short of killing the dudes would ya? I loved the look on his face, he was not believing this was happening to him. In total denial. Yep, yo power is gone. Forever!
Buh bye Chauvin.
Nothing would have happened if the waste of skin would have acted right, no need to call a blood thirsty cop....

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing would have happened if the waste of skin would have acted right, no need to call a blood thirsty cop....
$20 that's it, a fake 20

acted right...not once did he resist, he complained, that's it.
The cop choked him out because his ego made him show the crowd who was Boss, that's it

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
99.96 per cent of cops according to Trump would not have killed the guy but Floyd's criminal behavior put him at risk every time he committed a crime.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$20 that's it, a fake 20

The cop choked him out because his ego made him show the crowd who was Boss, that's it

Why were the cops called again? Or did they just show up to kill an innocent person?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
$20 that's it, a fake 20

You obviously didn't watch any of the trial. He died of an overdose. Like stated above. Chauvin will get a new trial and will walk.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You obviously didn't watch any of the trial. He died of an overdose. Like stated above. Chauvin will get a new trial and will walk.

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• Two autopsy reports said the manner of George Floyd’s death was a homicide. Neither said the cause of his death was a fentanyl overdose.
  • The Hennepin County medical examiner found fentanyl in Floyd’s system, but the autopsy said the cause of his death was “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law-enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression.”
  • Experts told the Washington Post they did not believe Floyd died from the fentanyl.
See the sources for this fact-check

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chauvin isn't fit to be a cop and deserves to loose that job, but jail time for ridding the world of a criminal? Nope.

Sad that the media and idiots influenced the judicial system enough to sentence 22 1/2 years when it should be 0. Hopefully on appeal he gets something realistic.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• Two autopsy reports said the manner of George Floyd’s death was a homicide. Neither said the cause of his death was a fentanyl overdose.
  • The Hennepin County medical examiner found fentanyl in Floyd’s system, but the autopsy said the cause of his death was “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law-enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression.”
  • Experts told the Washington Post they did not believe Floyd died from the fentanyl.
See the sources for this fact-check

"experts" told the bias media outlet something. You actually believe anything said like that? Also don't forget he also had covid. But no one getting up in arms about him being out and exposing others to it.

He was a fawking waste of skin who is better off 6 feet under. His family is better off without him around. Anyone looking at him should be using his death as a lesson in not being a lowlife criminal, because you could die any day.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be a good incentive not to do it. Same as theft, that's a problem, make it legal to steal... We will start with your chit.

We have a pedophile problem who destroy children's lives every day, what's your solution there??? Make it legal also?? Please explain if you can..

Well cops don't get to decide who deserves to be choked out to death, not their job.
I guess that's why his first punishment was to lose his job

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well cops don't get to decide who deserves to be choked out to death, not their job.
How did he choke the guy out again ?
Ohhhh right it was the fentanyl that caused the hypoxia.

Kinda hard to choke someone out when no part of your body is near his neck or mouth.

Top Bottom