Reaction score
Pled guilty aggravated robbery w/deadly weapon in 09

So it's a good thing then. Should've just give him the chair in 09

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's only one of his many bad choices. Actually yes he should have. If the justice system wasn't so fawking soft there wouldn't be so much crime because all the scum like floyd would be 6 feet under. No one should be able to get a rap sheet 20-30 crimes long, should be 6 feet under long before that happens.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

True, should have gotten the chair, and the cops life would not have been ruined, or maybe you should have invited him to live with you and your family....

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just have to change the law, decide what crimes get the death sentence.

I'm Ok with that. I think you would agree w/some parts of Sharia law.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally 100% agree with you. The system is broken and has been for many years. Should he be dead NO but deal with petty crimes before it gets to this mess. I feel for the cop in some ways. Maybe after dealing with mouthly idiots day, after day that try to get away with everything and the strain on a cops life he felt he needed to keep this big guy down. Lots of bad choices for a very long time. Floyd should of not resisted arrest but he felt he could of got away with it yet again.
That's only one of his many bad choices. Actually yes he should have. If the justice system wasn't so fawking soft there wouldn't be so much crime because all the scum like floyd would be 6 feet under. No one should be able to get a rap sheet 20-30 crimes long, should be 6 feet under long before that happens.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
176214164_5682440595100237_3570012228939097573_n.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Tox says not enough drugs to OD anyhow.

I missed the story about him holding pregnant women at gunpoint.

Post it

I've already posted the link to that story and his criminal past numerous times on here..... Not like Chavin was a "good guy" either, streets are safer with both of them gone.....

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've actually had a few liberals try to convince me that letting criminals run off during a traffic stop is the cure for this stuff, I kid you not.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've actually had a few liberals try to convince me that letting criminals run off during a traffic stop is the cure for this stuff, I kid you not.

Surprize lol

I understand their point

If you have someones ID in your hand, you have already run the plate, why pull a gun ? If he resists, just pick him up later, charge the chit out of him for fleeing.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Surprize lol

I understand their point

If you have someones ID in your hand, you have already run the plate, why pull a gun ? If he resists, just pick him up later, charge the chit out of him for fleeing.

What if they go out and kill or injure someone in the meantime? Also do you think all these criminals have some home address the cops can just pull up and go pick them up later, stolen car, no lisence, no insurance, etc is more likely. You live in a fantasy world.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What if they go out and kill or injure someone in the meantime? Also do you think all these criminals have some home address the cops can just pull up and go pick them up later, stolen car, no lisence, no insurance, etc is more likely. You live in a fantasy world.

See you do think like me, why get people killed chasing a car for a b.s.traffic stop?

I heard about the "Green Tree" cartel, badasses.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be the first to say. Floyd was a **** stain on the world. A total waste of life. He got nothing less then exactly what he deserved. I hope every meth head criminal has the same life outcome. The only reason this cop was guilty is because the justice system doesn't have the balls to deal with the other wastes of life that would rally on his behalf, and the jurors dont want there lifes ruined by the blm wastes of life

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to them, no one deserves a fair trial. The jury being afraid for there lives is not justice or fair in anyway.

Top Bottom