Derick Chavin Trial

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rodney King got awarded millions, police got a bad rap. But in the end his true colors surfaced. He was found dead floating in his pool from an overdose.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little chunks and highlights I got to see of this trial, sounds like a cop having a bad day, out of the thousands of good days.. he was caught up and took it to far.. cause a death

As for sentencing, not really sure prison is the right direction, for a accidental occurrence with no prior records.. striped of everything for sure, and should be forced to payback.. the rest of the officers as well

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little chunks and highlights I got to see of this trial, sounds like a cop having a bad day, out of the thousands of good days.. he was caught up and took it to far.. cause a death

As for sentencing, not really sure prison is the right direction, for a accidental occurrence with no prior records.. striped of everything for sure, and should be forced to payback.. the rest of the officers as well
It should have been manslaughter, the other 2 charges should have been not guilty. Our police force here in the US is going to drop in numbers and blacks will still kill each other like they have for decades and not a peep from the Democrats about it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It should have been manslaughter, the other 2 charges should have been not guilty. Our police force here in the US is going to drop in numbers and blacks will still kill each other like they have for decades and not a peep from the Democrats about it.
I think I read that blacks make up 13% of the population but make up 90% of the crime. What I found interesting was another statistic that more white men are shot by police than black men armed or unarmed. Where the problem lies is the media only covers cop on black shootings. Last night on Hannity he showed pictures of young white kids that have been killed by black men but no one knows there names because there is no national coverage. Meanwhile leftists and radical BLM is crying for justice in the killing of the Ohio teenager that tried killing 2 other black girls. You can't make this chit up....

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is this? Black leaders know but no one asks them. Poverty, single parents, gang environments are the root cause. Education is the answer to get young blacks into school and careers and out of ghetto's and the circle of crime that happens in these environments.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
174532802_10220850226347855_8552524794745884966_n.jpg
I think I read that blacks make up 30% of the population but make up 90% of the crime. What I found interesting was another statistic that more white men are shot by police than black men armed or unarmed. Where the problem lies is the media only covers cop on black shootings. Last night on Hannity he showed pictures of young white kids that have been killed by black men but no one knows there names because there is no national coverage. Meanwhile leftists and radical BLM is crying for justice in the killing of the Ohio teenager that tried killing 2 other black girls. You can't make this chit up....

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I read that blacks make up 30% of the population but make up 90% of the crime. What I found interesting was another statistic that more white men are shot by police than black men armed or unarmed. Where the problem lies is the media only covers cop on black shootings. Last night on Hannity he showed pictures of young white kids that have been killed by black men but no one knows there names because there is no national coverage. Meanwhile leftists and radical BLM is crying for justice in the killing of the Ohio teenager that tried killing 2 other black girls. You can't make this chit up....

It's actually around 13% of the population.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is this? Black leaders know but no one asks them. Poverty, single parents, gang environments are the root cause. Education is the answer to get young blacks into school and careers and out of ghetto's and the circle of crime that happens in these environments.

Goes clear back to LBJ. They replaced black fathers with the government, and he reportedly stated that "those N........ will be voting democratic for the next 200 years". Welcome to the democrat plantation.

https://clashdaily.com/2014/03/allen-west-lbj-ill-nggers-voting-democratic-next-200-years/

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the clip hasn't been removed. Funny, we've been all through this thread with a definite misspelling in the title.

Voice Of Wales (@VoiceOfWales) Tweeted:
The BBC got a black police officer on to discuss Chauvin's convictions, they clearly weren't expecting the truth bombs and ended the interview prematurely.
Video Part 1 https://t.co/321jkVkwFl

https://twitter.com/VoiceOfWales/status/1385357652608290823?s=20

Both videos have warnings "The following media includes potentially sensitive content" and you have to click another button to view it...un-Fricken real.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I read a report this morning that because of anti police sentiment in the US that record numbers of police in big US cities are retiring from the forces. In New York alone in the year 2020 there was 5346 officers either retired or put in their papers for retirement. A huge spike that is blamed on the defund the police movement and their dislike for the liberal Bill DeBlasio's leadership as mayor. Pretty sad

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good news is cops are fighting back. A number of cops have put up video's on Twitter mocking Le Bron James for his anti cop stance. If I could post them I would. They are hilarious.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good news is cops are fighting back. A number of cops have put up video's on Twitter mocking Le Bron James for his anti cop stance. If I could post them I would. They are hilarious.

LeBron needs to keep using his wealth to continue to fund schools and college tuitions. It is totally unnecessary on his part to tweet about police incidents like the one in Columbus. He did retract it but why comment at all if you don't know the facts?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
LeBron needs to keep using his wealth to continue to fund schools and college tuitions. It is totally unnecessary on his part to tweet about police incidents like the one in Columbus. He did retract it but why comment at all if you don't know the facts?

Retractions don't work, the damage has already been done. There are a LOT of people who for some reason will take what he has to say as gospel, as well as other celebrities'. It's sad how much influence these Hollywood and Sports figures can have over the general population.... Our society is fawked up.....

Top Bottom