Conditions of Swan Hills?

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now... this is just turning into a big chit show!! GBCA should definitely represent cuz us bitches want to show you how we fly :p It is not that terrible of a drive for decent local snow, really!! I will keep an eye on this thread and PM those who decide for sure with my cell # etc.,

Yeehaw!!

You can count me in fer sure Mama! Sunday is a for sure go! :woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::headbanger::yahoo::yahoo:

Message me on FB.. It's easier for me from my phone to retreive.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I think he did fellas......it's on like donkey Kong!!!!!! That payloader better be there:d:d

See if i pull him out of a tree well again:d:d
He obviously doesn't know WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
WTF!!!! why is everyone going to Swan hills.... thats my sunday ride and if all you fawkers head up there all the snow will be fawked.......

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was planning on heading up myself from Barrhead, if anyone only wants to drive as far as Barrhead I can load a few extras and head up:beer: Just let me know

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he did fellas......it's on like donkey Kong!!!!!! That payloader better be there:d:d

See if i pull him out of a tree well again:d:d

Some of us ride, and some have a picnic and watch us ride..... Thanks again btw.

He obviously doesn't know WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 50/50 winner, how could you miss him!

So you going now Nancy or what? :beer::p

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, will be up in swan hills between 9:30am and 10:00am sunday......... Sleddin' all day!!!

Rick, you gonna come pick me up.........my buddy can't go his dad is going for a hip replacement and has to much work at the farm. I'll pay way.....let me know:d:d

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF!!!! why is everyone going to Swan hills.... thats my sunday ride and if all you fawkers head up there all the snow will be fawked.......

Cry me a river! :p I'll make sure to tear it up extra good for ya! ;)

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would love to jion the ride sunday. need to meet some new riders my son and i are looking to get out and ride and get some time on the sleds before we head out to the mtns. where do you stage.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo.... I have had a few people aske me where I am staging. Since I am camped in a Rig Shack right beside the trail, its not really up to me- I can meet you anywhere. Sleds are already loaded on the trailer. I am about 20km before Swan Hills on a section of the Trail marked "Trapper Lea's". A couple people have mentioned Goose Tower... wondering if this is the place we are headed??

We did go for a rip last night at about 8pm and the snow here is deep but CRUSTY!!! Kinda gross really. Maybe Goose Tower is better. The trail itself is a hardpack skating rink-- good for setting land-speed records and burning up sliders! When you jump off the trail, the crust is pretty grabby, but the snow is deep. Jumping anything is a bit hairy if you land crooked and dive a ski in-- experience speaking!

It was about -8 last night and is currently +2 with snow falling on and off, so I don't expect to see the sun soften much of the crust.

That's what I know right now...

Top Bottom