Swan Hills ATV Poker Rally - Saturday April 20, 2024

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the first time I've seen an ATV Rally in Swan Hills, if it's put together anything like their snowmobile rallies are it will be a great time.

1712931420986.jpeg

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how dry it is up there.
I took the dog for a walk to look for sheds and couldn’t believe how dry it was out where i was

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I talked to Don on Saturday it's still mostly frozen which is why they are doing it now. Less environmental impact.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Don on Saturday it's still mostly frozen which is why they are doing it now. Less environmental impact.

And the fact swan hills is surrounded by muskeg, wouldn’t go far in a day once all the frost is out, winch would put on more miles than the motor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
And the fact swan hills is surrounded by muskeg, wouldn’t go far in a day once all the frost is out, winch would put on more miles than the motor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that doesn't seem to stop people from trying, not my style of ATV riding anymore.

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone planning on going tomorrow? I called Brent and he said most of the deep holes are still froze so shouldn’t need to be too much winching. Forecast is -11C overnight there so it will be firmed up pretty good and a high of +12C so it shouldn’t be too bad of a day. We’ll be on a red Pioneer 1000 and a yellow Foreman.

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone planning on going tomorrow? I called Brent and he said most of the deep holes are still froze so shouldn’t need to be too much winching. Forecast is -11C overnight there so it will be firmed up pretty good and a high of +12C so it shouldn’t be too bad of a day. We’ll be on a red Pioneer 1000 and a yellow Foreman.
My brother and his daughter are going. He’ll be in a grey turbo razor.. his name is Bruce if you see him say hi.
He’ll be riding with a little Maverick Xmr And a Can-Am turbo RC with a red and white and blue wrap. If you hooked up with them, they’re good riders stick together. Take care of each other.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a great day to get out and ride. Im sure alot of people are thinking better get out and ride before the ATV bans come into play. Was at least 200+ ATV's and im sure everyone had a great time. Trails were good shape but i bet there were a few winch lines strung out!

Top Bottom