Swan Hills

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately land is no longer inexpensive here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its less expensive then BC. But if youre moving to get away from the government,good luck cause they suck here too. Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Indeed. And we gots the chugs. Lots of em. And it ain’t legal to shoot em……..yet.

I went to north battleford one time and a clown car with 10 of them in it tried to run my buddies giant dullie off the road. Lol

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its less expensive then BC. But if youre moving to get away from the government,good luck cause they suck here too. Lol
After listening to a law professor's take on the BC NDP government changing the land act to conform with UNDRIP owning land in BC isn't a safe investment.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where do you really want to live?
As mentioned rocky mountain house/Nordegg is cool.
Grande Prairie is close to the mountains too.
If you're looking for cheaper land, 160 acres, for bout 400k thats what a qtr goes for near the ab/sk border

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where do you really want to live?
As mentioned rocky mountain house/Nordegg is cool.
Grande Prairie is close to the mountains too.
If you're looking for cheaper land, 160 acres, for bout 400k thats what a qtr goes for near the ab/sk border
Location isn't as important as the property. Looking for something semi remote, not on a hiway, no neighbors kinda place. A creek or dugout, hay field and a bunch of bush.
Rocky area is nice for sure but pricey and gets alot of tourists, had enough of that.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Location isn't as important as the property. Looking for something semi remote, not on a hiway, no neighbors kinda place. A creek or dugout, hay field and a bunch of bush.
Rocky area is nice for sure but pricey and gets alot of tourists, had enough of that.

Sounding more and more like you’d like to be here in Saskatchewan.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on how remote you want to be, ive seen quarters for sale in Sask for 80g

Screenshot_20240403_065253_Samsung Internet.jpg

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How close to a costco or walmart do you want to be?
An hour? 2 hours?
Whitecourt is a pretty decent place as mentioned. AS much as it blows just gotta get on the ol realtor.ca and start looking

Top Bottom