Conditions of Swan Hills?

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there been up recently or know what it's like? Heading on Sunday, just want to know if it's worth it at all? :beer:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there been up recently or know what it's like? Heading on Sunday, just want to know if it's worth it at all? :beer:

I will be up there as of tomorrow... Hubby is up there working and he can see the trail from his rig Will bring the sleds and meet ya ;)

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be up there as of tomorrow... Hubby is up there working and he can see the trail from his rig Will bring the sleds and meet ya ;)

Legit? I think I just pee'd a little in excitement! Sledding there all weekend?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Legit? I think I just pee'd a little in excitement! Sledding there all weekend?

Too legit to quit sista!! And Jer said we can use the loader to build a super-kicker ;)) who are you coming up with?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking at heading up as well, or seeing who I can team up with and head up.

Cool Ron. I don't know how the snow will be, but I will be in Swan Hills all weekend and the sled trailer is loaded already ...

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm....thinkin' about loading up Checkers and meeting you ladies up there!!! :hmm:

Doooooo it!!! Grab that Stafford chic on ur way by and we will make it a partay ;). Leaving this am... Message me if you decide to come.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were up at goose tower on saturday and there is tonnes of snow. should be good riding up there for a long time yet. Heres a couple of pics when we stopped to make a fire. No action shots, we were having too much fun.

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 208

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres another pic of when i jumped off my sled and sunk up to my waist.

Attachments

• Goose tower.jpg
    Goose tower.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 207

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too legit to quit sista!! And Jer said we can use the loader to build a super-kicker ;)) who are you coming up with?

Gah!
I'm fricken PUMPED!
Coming with the old man, SBR, T Team 'n a couple others we're waiting on confirmation. (=

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did it in 1.5 from my house this summer, went through fort assiniboine waayyy faster than whitecourt way. would be 2 and change probably from your place easy three to the goose. check out wed night rides they have a couple vids from last weekend there.
lucky sobs i gots ta wait till next weekend to go. leave some for me please:d have fun and ride safe.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinkin the GBCA should represent!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Really thinking of it, buddy has been asking me to go all winter but i've been putting him off.......the 2 hr drive isn't appealing to me at this moment. What time is everyone staging at?????

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really thinking of it, buddy has been asking me to go all winter but i've been putting him off.......the 2 hr drive isn't appealing to me at this moment. What time is everyone staging at?????

Well now... this is just turning into a big chit show!! GBCA should definitely represent cuz us bitches want to show you how we fly :p It is not that terrible of a drive for decent local snow, really!! I will keep an eye on this thread and PM those who decide for sure with my cell # etc.,

Yeehaw!!

Top Bottom