Attending the Jackson Hole Hill climb and riding in the area after - Recommendations

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always love watching it. Was down in 2019 and said I am going back next year.
I am a Polaris guy, but I admit that anytime one of the Canadian people was running I was cheering for them!
Was really hoping Mulvahill could have done a little more.....he just got caught up a couple of bad spots near the top in the final runs

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always cheering for the Canadian guys as well .313 s improver motor was trying to lay over a bit above the 28 gate to the top . There are some interesting changes coming for next season for him and his race efforts.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just rolled back into edmonton. What a fantastic time. Sunday finals were a bit chilly but other than that we had an amazing time. Lots of beverages consumed at the million dollar cowboy bar, our hotel was great, food was great, overall would recommend anyone that likes snowmobiles to go check it out at least once. The new sleds are so fast that even if you went 5-10 years ago i bet it would still be impressive to see the new mods.

very cool to see how incredibly fast those skidoo and polaris mods are in person.

There is no photo or video that does that hill justice, when i arrived thursday i went straight to the top to take a peak. Insanely steep, cant even stand on it. Hats off to anyone that has the balls to go up that. I thought i might but nope LOL

had some good chats with some racers including 313, learned lots.

Maybe in 4 years when i can enter the masters class :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya was an awesome time, had a blast, pretty awesome to see in person and would recommend for sure . Possibly back next year again if I can swing the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just rolled back into edmonton. What a fantastic time. Sunday finals were a bit chilly but other than that we had an amazing time. Lots of beverages consumed at the million dollar cowboy bar, our hotel was great, food was great, overall would recommend anyone that likes snowmobiles to go check it out at least once. The new sleds are so fast that even if you went 5-10 years ago i bet it would still be impressive to see the new mods.

very cool to see how incredibly fast those skidoo and polaris mods are in person.

There is no photo or video that does that hill justice, when i arrived thursday i went straight to the top to take a peak. Insanely steep, cant even stand on it. Hats off to anyone that has the balls to go up that. I thought i might but nope LOL

had some good chats with some racers including 313, learned lots.

Maybe in 4 years when i can enter the masters class :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thought I saw you there a couple times, wasn’t sure though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom