Boots

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does everyone out there wear for boots while riding today well I was cleaning my alpinestars it hit me that I should try thos boots out sordid this winter they are warm and comfy so why not right? What do you guys wear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chest waders from Wholesale sports!Helps to be able to see if you can cross a stream or help a bud out of a jam( or a deep hole)

Attachments

• DSCF0411.jpg
    DSCF0411.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 300
  • DSCF0395.jpg
    DSCF0395.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 292

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim boots are the only way to go man....i couldnt imagine wearing moto boots while sledding

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My HMKs have always kept my feet warm, sweaty, but warm. I'm gonna look into a pair of the Klim goretex this fall. Apparently they keep your feet warm and dry all day long.

The only time I could ever see myself wearing my Tech 8s is during the spring when its t-shirt/shorts weather.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim! When your only riding is in the mountains you want the best. No sense spending money for days on your sled and cheaping out on the stuff that keeps you dry and comfy and able to make your sled trips enjoyable. If I seen someone wearing Motoboots on the mountain I'd call them an idiot

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim! When your only riding is in the mountains you want the best. No sense spending money for days on your sled and cheaping out on the stuff that keeps you dry and comfy and able to make your sled trips enjoyable. If I seen someone wearing Motoboots on the mountain I'd call them an idiot

Hahah klim is the best hands down. Buy I just wanted to be different lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oops wrong season my bad! Wind rivers -70 s, chuckle ( guess I should read more carefully before shooting my mouth off)

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HMK all the way ...my buddy runs klims i find the hmk's to be much stiffer tho.....Either of them will be a good choice over moto boots lol

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oops wrong season my bad! Wind rivers -70 s, chuckle ( guess I should read more carefully before shooting my mouth off)

Not all bad... I know a fella who sled's with insulated gum boots. Kind of matches his overalls and open face helmet... whatever works I guess. :eek:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Has this conversation actually gone on this long??????? Motocross boots on a sled?? :404:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buckles will tear your seat up, also you might think your boots are warm at 15C, but there is not a lot of insulation on them so your feet will freeze once they finally get chilled. Plastic does not flex well at -15C, so likely you will have very stiff boots with slippery soles.... and................ they will get wet fast........guaranteed. Having cold wet feet sucks and is a significant risk for frostbite.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive owned them all I think and Id say HMK all the way. Great boots and unbelievable customer service. You send them an email and they get back to you within a day or so. Still waiting on an email or phone call back from Klim and it has been about 3 weeks.

Another route to try is buying a cheap pair of snowboard boots. Got a pair at sport mart one year for 40 bucks and they lasted me a whole season. Lighter, warmer, and dryer than my Klims and they lasted a lot longer. About 300 bucks cheaper too.

Im curious about the new motorfist ones too. They look like they could be a pretty cool boot.

Top Bottom