Boots

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really depends a good pair of insulated work boots work well for spring riding. I wear HMK highmark. They are stiff but they are also wider so they stay on your running boards nicer. They are a tad to stiff but I don't mind. My feet sweat like a bugger in them and my socks are soaked by the end of the day so I wear BAMAS over my sock, you can get them at Marks Work Wear House they make you boot a little tight but they're a slipper and really pull the moisture away from your foot. Driwear also makes them, so try them out. sorry I veared off topic, I see alot of KLIMS out their and everyone has positive things to say about them. I also like to wear BAFFIN snow boots, they breath good, they're very comfy and warm just less support but all in personal peferance

Highmaintenence

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does everyone out there wear for boots while riding today well I was cleaning my alpinestars it hit me that I should try thos boots out sordid this winter they are warm and comfy so why not right? What do you guys wear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klim is the only way to go...a bit pricey but worth the bucks...never get cold or wet and alway have good traction on the rails!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a pair of boots from Costco for under 60 bucks, they feel like you are wearing running shoes. Leave home with them on and return with them on. For years i had to have two sets of footwear and still had wet feet. Too warm, too stiff, too heavy and still the water would come in, lots of brand name crapwear out there.

Top Bottom