Blue River Information Thread

Reaction score
Website
www.sledblueriver.com
A few updates:
1) Finn creek parking lot is bare but can ride from there. The trail is holding up good with very few little bare spots.
2) Grooming is over for this season due to the warmer temps, we had a good run this year and managed to groom 2 weeks longer than previous years.
3) reports of great snow in the alpine for this time of year.
4) North Blue River areas are Closed as of April 15 This is a wildlife closure and subject to fines. It will reopen for next season November 15.
5) Please respect closure areas as it can cause us much difficulty.

BRPP, the community of Blue River and all the Business's would like to thank you all for your support and patronage of our little community. We truly appreciate the support!
Ride safe and have fun, Remember to check out the CAC bulletins, there will not be any at the booths.

SleddinYogi

Reaction score
Fresh snow up too, had 6-8" of riding and snowing hard when we left. Drove up trail 1km, had a blast today. Great spring ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indyguy

Reaction score
Foam, Salmon and Groundhog - lots of fresh snow. Good riding for awhile yet. Close to a foot of fresh today alone. Flat light and lots of flurries today. Still had an awesome last couple of days at Blue. Parking is minimal at the first switchback up the Groundhog salmon road.

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the 2014/2015 season everyone,

The snow is very skinny, the snow line is sitting around 5000' with the firsts dusting of snow falling on Saddle Mountain (ski runs east of town) yesterday. The white stuff is running a little late this season, I'm not expecting we'll reach the alpine till the 3rd or 4th weekend of November.

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
102.jpg 103.jpg
Nov.21/2014
Pulled the enclosed up Finn Creek FSR to 10km were I unloaded in 2".
Made my way to Ground Hog West this afternoon with only 20-26 inches in the first meadow.
The snow was falling up top all day, hope it keeps dumping all week.

First ride of the season, also this 2013 pictured is for Sale with 300 miles on new engine and clutch $9000.00 obo

Last edited:

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMAG0132.jpg IMAG0133.jpg

Finn Creek Parking Lot has 35cms @ 2400' elev.

Groundhog East & West are groomed to the Alpine with 90-100cm @ 5500' elev.

Redsands parking lot is open for the season, 45cms @ 2150' elev.

BRPPS snowmobile club has added a second groomer to our program this season to maintain our from town areas.

We are planning on grooming Redsands and North Blue Rd towards Holy Grail today.

Last edited:

michaud2307

Reaction score
Now that I'm done my five day trip I would let the rest of u know that salmon is now good to go!! Broke in there monday and rode it by ourself all week. That's a lotta ground to cover for only two sleds !! Good snow in there probed between 6-8 feet at the lake

2013 pro , 163x3", c3 2.32,MTNTK turbo

michaud2307

Reaction score
Hope ur not thinking bout the groomer making it to the timbers!! Single trail in is there to stay ... if u have enuf ballz u can make ur own trail

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that I'm done my five day trip I would let the rest of u know that salmon is now good to go!! Broke in there monday and rode it by ourself all week. That's a lotta ground to cover for only two sleds !! Good snow in there probed between 6-8 feet at the lake

Way to go JJ call me and give me the low down.

Top Bottom