Blue River Information Thread

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a really awesome note thanks for the kick azz grooming this last weekend!! the trail was awesome going into salmon the first day and then coming out it we met the groomer again!!! What?.. yeah then sunday morning the trail was kick azz again. Thanks for that.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the previous thread said 10 per head to park and 20 per sled to ride x2 people 10x2=20 20x2=40 don't need no calculator to add that up and yes guys like us have supported all the riding areas for 25 plus years

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the previous thread said 10 per head to park and 20 per sled to ride x2 people 10x2=20 20x2=40 don't need no calculator to add that up and yes guys like us have supported all the riding areas for 25 plus years
I took it as 10/head up until they groom then it reverts to 20/sled…..I could be wrong though.

GoHiSK1

Reaction score
Just a note from a Flat Lander, Almost all of the popular BC riding areas I have ridden charge $20 to go up the mountain. Nothing new here. As to Old saying states : You have to pay to play :)
And our group is always over 8 riders. $$$ We are always big grins coming off the mountain after burning 40 liter's of High priced BC $$$ fuel and ridding up to 20 miles on a smooth groomed trail.
Again : You have to pay to play.

PS. A Big thank you to all the Blue River Powder Packer Members for the great job they do to keep all the sweet riding areas open so I can enjoy this great sport with my family and friends.

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reading comprehension > You. He said $10 to park, only if you're riding those areas, no trail fee. Once it's groomed $20/sled to ride and no parking charge. That's how it reads to me.

karbz700

Reaction score
Rode salmon today. Still lots of deep fresh out there. Visibility was terrible though fog and snow. Warm too snow started to get real heavy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Website
www.sledblueriver.com
Enter to win a FREE Day Pass with Blue River Powder Packers

How does it work:
a)Pick up a wildlife form from the Sandman, Glacier, Blue River Sledz or either trail booths
b) Fill out whether you saw any wildlife/tracks or not
c) Drop off at the Sandman, Glacier or e-mail them to info@sledblueriver.ca with name and number and be entered to win.(Name can be entered more than once)

A name will be drawn every Monday

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hows the snow? thinking about coming next week thurs-friday, anyone going to be out and dont mind a tag along, all avy gear, love the trees/174XP

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Fresh today, Heavy heavy heavy the sleds burnt a tank of fuel in 3.5 - 4 hrs.
March 9 Foam Graham,Shane 069.jpg March 9 Foam Graham,Shane 086.jpg March 9 Foam Graham,Shane 088.jpg

CB1

Reaction score
10, 20, 30, 40! Dollars. Whatever, that is cheap like Borscht for the entertainment provided. No where else can you have that much fun for under 100 bucks. Plus that money goes back into the community and gives back to us sledders with grooming, cabins, rallies etc. I will never complain about paying to play in the big hills! This is definately one of the most beautiful places in the world and we are lucky to have it. Not too mention that I believe some of that money goes to help clubs maintain and clean up the messes left behind by slobs, which in turn keeps these areas open from the do gooders that try to shut them down. Never Ever complain about paying to play! This money fights for our rights to go here each and every winter season. Instead offer up a donation if you had a good time. I cannot say thank you enough to all the good people that work on these trails, and I don't just mean in Blue River, I mean in Valemont, Golden, Revy etc. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08xpx

Reaction score
10, 20, 30, 40! Dollars. Whatever, that is cheap like Borscht for the entertainment provided. No where else can you have that much fun for under 100 bucks. Plus that money goes back into the community and gives back to us sledders with grooming, cabins, rallies etc. I will never complain about paying to play in the big hills! This is definately one of the most beautiful places in the world and we are lucky to have it. Not too mention that I believe some of that money goes to help clubs maintain and clean up the messes left behind by slobs, which in turn keeps these areas open from the do gooders that try to shut them down. Never Ever complain about paying to play! This money fights for our rights to go here each and every winter season. Instead offer up a donation if you had a good time. I cannot say thank you enough to all the good people that work on these trails, and I don't just mean in Blue River, I mean in Valemont, Golden, Revy etc. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha that last one is a gooder, bet he's glad he had a bike in that stuck and not a sled.

Sent from my Shoe Phone

Reaction score
Website
www.sledblueriver.com
REMINDER to all riders riding in and around Blue River, BC. We do have parking areas available so please make use of them and do not park along the highways. Even in pull outs, as semi's and other highway traffic need those spaces available. If you are unsure of where the parking areas are please ask at any local hotel or call 250-673-8317 or e-mail info@sledblueriver.ca Thank you :)

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's the rain benn in the upper elevations,just wondering coming up next weekend from Gp, snows all melting here.

Top Bottom