B.C. risks return to severe pandemic restrictions

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exemptions

High performance athletes are not included in the order. To qualify as a high performance athlete, you must be:

Identified by the Canadian Sports Institute Pacific as a high performance athlete affiliated with an accredited provincial or national sports organization

Already training in B.C.

Continuing to follow the safety guidelines of your provincial sports organization

I am not sure how to read this, but could the BCSF or a individual club write up a guideline to full fill the exemption requirement?

Or does that just pertain to high performance athletes?

I would not read to much into it. Mtn sledding is not a “close contract” sport like skiing on a ski hill is.
People should understand the wording of what “close contact” actually means to avoid it.

Besides, the snow pack is still low in certain areas and does a person really need to go sledding just yet???

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would not read to much into it. Mtn sledding is not a “close contract” sport like skiing on a ski hill is.
People should understand the wording of what “close contact” actually means to avoid it.

Besides, the snow pack is still low in certain areas and does a person really need to go sledding just yet???
Looks okay to me......
40eee3b11a57b74ffe649c07e791aa75.jpg
8f4e85972efc7d11f2e6b6d8c73d3713.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You shot yourself in the foot LUCKY 7. Snopro baths in Doolaid and only rides Revy! Riding with a Polaris in Fernie would likely be outside his comfort zone! Hopefully he proves me wrong!
Hey you know I will ride with any brand. I even rode with you in Revy although I didn't see you guys much as you were busy knocking snow off of the trees most of the time. Lol

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thousands of skiiers from all over the world are here doing their 2 week quarantine to ski opening weekend at all of the resorts... I hope they see the hypocrisy?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thousands of skiiers from all over the world are here doing their 2 week quarantine to ski opening weekend at all of the resorts... I hope they see the hypocrisy?
All teams at Panorama are from Canada, lots from Alberta.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The traffic on the highways around here has really quieted down the past 3 day. Nothing like late March when you would have thought everyone was dead, but a real slow down in movement.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The traffic on the highways around here has really quieted down the past 3 day. Nothing like late March when you would have thought everyone was dead, but a real slow down in movement.
That's not a bad thing, I would bet the people that believe everything media says are also some of the ****tier drivers out there.

Roads should be much safer for the sledders

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You should google that up it shows that covid has killed 6 times more peaple than the flu.
and you believe that?

When one really delves into the cause of death records (the media will never report this) there are a lot of extenuating circumstances and other factors involved but lo' and behold...............COVID is listed as the cause of death in most cases but not really the cause of death.

Kind of like if they quit all the testing there wouldn't be all the fear mongering. The numbers would be way down. People can test positive for COVID and not be sick and how do you think the is reported. Hell, they could even be in intensive care as far as the media reports.

Top Bottom