B.C. risks return to severe pandemic restrictions

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Total number of Deaths in Alberta.
Not just covid or flu related. But total.

Numbers aren't that far off from previous years.
Some of the additional deaths could be car crashes, cancer, suicides, murders.
If covid was really that scary one would think we would see much higher numbers in 2020

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201123-184212_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201123-184212_Chrome.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 379

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today J-Lynn on 630 ched said it best, if you have the chance listen to her first 1/2 hr of her show.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If covid was really that scary one would think we would see much higher numbers in 2020

If the measures taken were not put in places, we would of

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and you believe that?

When one really delves into the cause of death records (the media will never report this) there are a lot of extenuating circumstances and other factors involved but lo' and behold...............COVID is listed as the cause of death in most cases but not really the cause of death.

Kind of like if they quit all the testing there wouldn't be all the fear mongering. The numbers would be way down. People can test positive for COVID and not be sick and how do you think the is reported. Hell, they could even be in intensive care as far as the media reports.
Yes but the problem with that you can be the carryer and give it other peaple and then you don't want to wear a mask. So if you don't like to follow the rules that are being put out their , then don't wear a seat belt and see what happens to you . But by your standers they are full of <<<<it and you don't have to follow their rules or laws.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

With those stats are they for the flu against covid or all the peaple that die from all diseases. Thats like comparing oranges and apples, Your not even in the same conversation as us.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With those stats are they for the flu against covid or all the peaple that die from all diseases. Thats like comparing oranges and apples, Your not even in the same conversation as us.
Don’t see how it’s apples to oranges. There’s 75 people die every day in Alberta and nobody gave a crap. If we’re going to count Covid deaths every single day I want to know what the other 75 people died of every single day. How about we talk about the 153 babies born every day in Alberta does that number matter? Life and death happens every day let’s start talking about living.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t see how it’s apples to oranges. There’s 75 people die every day in Alberta and nobody gave a crap. If we’re going to count Covid deaths every single day I want to know what the other 75 people died of every single day. How about we talk about the 153 babies born every day in Alberta does that number matter? Life and death happens every day let’s start talking about living.

Good points. We have Lots of ways to look at life logically. We are locking down all lives to protect 78-85 yr olds all the while we Abort 150,000 beautiful babies every year in Canada. Kill the young. Protect the dying

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How true on the living part but we should still follow the rules put out their so we don't pick it up or give it to our family.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How true on the living part but we should still follow the rules put out their so we don't pick it up or give it to our family.

Yes 100%, people need to step up their hygiene. It should not be a rule, but common sense.
If people are scared and or have weak immune systems, or cannot up their hygiene disciplines, than those individuals should protect themselves and stay home, and do not leave the house for anything, not even work, and remove their access to social media platforms.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes 100%, people need to step up their hygiene. It should not be a rule, but common sense.
If people are scared and or have weak immune systems, or cannot up their hygiene disciplines, than those individuals should protect themselves and stay home, and do not leave the house for anything, not even work, and remove their access to social media platforms.

What about all the people that have to care for those people? They have families, kids etc. This is how the small mind works. It goes much farther then those with weakened systems. Their care givers are part of the regular community probably some of our wives or children why can't people think beyond themselves? Seems to me like the same people bragging about going sledding out of province are the same ones complaining about the entitled generation

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about all the people that have to care for those people? They have families, kids etc. This is how the small mind works. It goes much farther then those with weakened systems. Their care givers are part of the regular community probably some of our wives or children why can't people think beyond themselves? Seems to me like the same people bragging about going sledding out of province are the same ones complaining about the entitled generation

The care givers sign up for this type thing I am afraid .
If they thought it was going to be all roses and lollipops they picked the wrong profession. Lol
You take the good with the bad I am afraid.
I have friends on that end of things and on the front lines and they are working hard through all this .
Some they say not so much like every union organization.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about all the people that have to care for those people? They have families, kids etc. This is how the small mind works. It goes much farther then those with weakened systems. Their care givers are part of the regular community probably some of our wives or children why can't people think beyond themselves?

Im Sorry, thats their job, their chosen profession.
Protecting themselves first while at work protects their families.
If I let my guard down around H2S whats the outcome of that???
If my coworker goes down In a building in a H2S release, Im not thinking about him, Im thinking about protecting myself first, so I can save him, that mindset comes from discipline and training.
That scenario is no different than any other emergency, wether its a avalanche, car accident, asbestos abatement or covid in a hospital.
There is way more deadlier substances out there that people work with on a day to day basis.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys need to give your head a shake . I have three daughters that are nurses and they are working there tails off. I don't know where you get the Idea that this is normal but if you had to wear full PPE every day you wimps would be cowering in the corner. MY 2cents UOTE=pfi572;2854868]The care givers sign up for this type thing I am afraid .
If they thought it was going to be all roses and lollipops they picked the wrong profession. Lol
I have friends on that end of things and on the front lines and they are working hard through all this .
Some they say not so much like every union organization.[/QUOTE]

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys need to give your head a shake . I have three daughters that are nurses and they are working there tails off. I don't know where you get the Idea that this is normal but if you had to wear full PPE every day you wimps would be cowering in the corner. MY 2cents UOTE=pfi572;2854868]The care givers sign up for this type thing I am afraid .
Some they say not so much like every union organization.
[/QUOTE]

Dam. That’s great. Front line workers are hero’s.
but..... also lucky to a point. Many suffering with no money. Theyd rather die working than lose everything sitting. A Job with a pension sure feels good mentally during these times

Last edited:
Top Bottom