Ashamed to be a sledder today!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I agree with this guy;I think we should ban big rigs altogether.
The worst are Big rig drivers,no consideration for any one on the highway they really belive they are invincable.Total white out conditions and these guys are still flying,when they pass you from behind they white your vehical out so bad you have to just about stop,when the roads are sanded they drive right down the center line throwing as much sand rocks and ch!t at your vehical as they possibly can,great for eveyones personal vehicals,they do not slow down and drive to road conditions at all.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
..i say fugg it..sell everything and take up bingo...oh wait maybe they were on the way to bingo...oh well sounds like life to me..LIVE WITH IT!

Just posted my whole life on kijiji. Waiting for the calls now.
Oh wait.... People who have phones are a$$hats, so I got out of using my phone too.

sent from a phone

Cat Man

Reaction score
Sh!t drivers are all over, Sask,Man,Alta,BC, and they drive all types of cars/trucks/big rigs,bikes..protect yourself and drive with in the limits. If them passing you pisses you off or warrents a finger wave then maybe the problems lies with in..anybody can develop road rage.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lmao i deffenatly will try that next time.

It works great! But you have to be in a LOT bigger of vehicle to have the full effect......

A lot of people expect oncoming traffic to slow down if they cut it to close. Smiling and waving will likely tell them they better get out of YOUR way if they don't want to be a bug on the front of your truck......

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great to see so many different opinions out there which you are all entitled to and the great thing is that it doesn't kill anyone. However, driving like an idiot on the road and endangering your self and others does. This is not an entitlement so slow the hell down before you are standing in front of a grave site watching someone you love go 6 feet deep. Tears will not bring them back.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No most likely just someone who doesn't want a headache trying to figure out a post. Simple mistakes are fine but not using paragraphs and crap is annoying as hell.
it onyl seems two boht u haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After reading this thread I completely understand now: No one from the city can drive, all patch workers are dangerouse speeders, all truck drivers are a** holes, there isn't a skier out there that knows how to drive in the winter, 2 lanes with blind corners up hill is the perfect place to pass, sledders are all jerks, if your from GP you drive a lifted deisel burner, driving slower in your comfort zone cause accidents, driving faster because your experianced makes you a hero, if you like to go for a hike your a hippy and if you like to quad your a redneck, and if you enjoy a beer once and awhile your probably a wife beating, drunk driving, sledder who has to race everywhere because he works in the patch and needs to get where he is going regardless of who is on the road.

Did I miss something?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
After reading this thread I completely understand now: No one from the city can drive, all patch workers are dangerouse speeders, all truck drivers are a** holes, there isn't a skier out there that knows how to drive in the winter, 2 lanes with blind corners up hill is the perfect place to pass, sledders are all jerks, if your from GP you drive a lifted deisel burner, driving slower in your comfort zone cause accidents, driving faster because your experianced makes you a hero, if you like to go for a hike your a hippy and if you like to quad your a redneck, and if you enjoy a beer once and awhile your probably a wife beating, drunk driving, sledder who has to race everywhere because he works in the patch and needs to get where he is going regardless of who is on the road.

Did I miss something?

Naw.... bout sums it up I think.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Did I miss something?

Naw.... bout sums it up I think.
Yep,you got it.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did I miss something?

Yeah you forgot the asian women in minivans !!! LOL

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One should never be ashamed at being a participant in anything unless you're talking being an a$$hole or a danger to others! Its not the activities one enjoy's that that makes the person. It's the pure dickheadedness that some people seem to acquire that they should be ashamed of. If you're not one of those types then party on!!!

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im sick and tired of all the guys driving jacked up diesels like a-holes! Not only is it dangerous but I drive a jacked up diesel and I drive responsibly and to weather conditions whether I'm daily driving in the city, on hwy 63 to work or fully loaded with sleds and trailer on my way to the mountains for a weekend of fun. I don't like being lumped in with those other idiots. Oh and the reason I have a 10" lift is because I actually off-road the thing. Its got about a dozen dents in it and all the paint is scratched to sh!t.

Top Bottom