Arthur Pawlawski screws us

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I’m one of his lions, your the sheep,
So getting back to the jist of the topic. How do you feel about Artur’s chances of winning the provincial election against the heavyweight Notley and the now not so heavy weight Smith?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So getting back to the jist of the topic. How do you feel about Artur’s chances of winning the provincial election against the heavyweight Notley and the now not so heavy weight Smith?

How so you feel about smith staying silent over this pride, trans, indoctrination in schools and libraries. At least aurthur would say it was discusting, unless you disagree with the statement?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How so you feel about smith staying silent over this pride, trans, indoctrination in schools and libraries. At least aurthur would say it was discusting, unless you disagree with the statement?
So who’s gonna win bud?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NDP or smith, one in the same, but doesn't matter. Pierre will save the day anyhow. Do you agree with aurthur?, or do you like smith mute on filth?
I already said earlier he was a dirt bag. Won’t be changing my mind anytime soon. A modern day snake oil salesman extrordanaire! Lost some respect for Smith this week. How anyone can make a mistake like that talking to him right before an election like she did. Probably cost her the election.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I already said earlier he was a dirt bag. Won’t be changing my mind anytime soon. A modern day snake oil salesman is extrordanaire! Lost some respect for Smith this week. How anyone can make a mistake like that talking to him right before an election like she did. Probably cost her the election.

Lol, So you must like smith being silent on the current freak show happening.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What if there was a benefit to losing? Offered something better? Just spit balling.

Top Bottom