Arthur Pawlawski screws us

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Daniel Smith shouldn't have said she was dropping the charges against him before she knew if she could have or not, just sayin... We are screwed with her or any other party because they are one in the same. She kept shandro, and look how he was during the scam.
i never heard her say she was dropping any charges? all i heard was she said she had her hands tied, but with what said Pawlowski said towards the end she did say she would look into it! yes Pawlowski is a dirt bag and this was his plan all along! especially the way the conversation went?

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he has said publicity many times that he did not like Daniel Smith dropping him from the leadership was the best thing the party did at the meetings we went to he never talked about the party policies just about himself and his religion looks like he sold his soul to the ndp and nothead good riddance

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i never heard her say she was dropping any charges? all i heard was she said she had her hands tied, but with what said Pawlowski said towards the end she did say she would look into it! yes Pawlowski is a dirt bag and this was his plan all along! especially the way the conversation went?
Not sure how you figure he’s a dirtbag? He’s a god fearing man he didn’t cross the floor like she did, and if she’s so upstanding why are the coutts boys still in jail?? Why hasn’t she ever had a doctor on stage saying how bad the vaccines are?? Artur has done a lot more to save people then she has, how many times has she fed the homeless??? Some people paint Artur with a dark brush but he’s a pretty good man when you get to know him, and atleast he’s a man

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appears Pawslawski is an even bigger snake than Shandro. Do you have a link of her saying that? I can’t remember that comment?
Artur never pushed the vaccine like Shandro did there bud, he doesn’t have blood on his hands there’s a huge difference

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please explain the title of this thread to me. Who is "us" and how were they screwed?

"Us" is the people who live in a cloud thinking that the proven crooked government people will save the population, and "they" are the conservatives who think they will lose now to the NDP because of this.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not a fan of her but come on. Listen to the the recording. She told him there is no mechanisim for her to do anything for him one way or another. Those asshats on QR 770 have been yapping about this trying to make it into something bigger than it is.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please explain the title of this thread to me. Who is "us" and how were they screwed?
Us is us. Thats if you are right leaning. There is no saviour coming out of the woodwork to take 51% of the vote in the May election. Its either Smith or its Notley? Does that sense? I'm sorry but Fred was the only left leaner on the site and he left so I just assumed the rest of us were right leaning. Did I misjudge that? Lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Us is us. Thats if you are right leaning. There is no saviour coming out of the woodwork to take 51% of the vote in the May election. Its either Smith or its Notley? Does that sense? I'm sorry but Fred was the only left leaner on the site and he left so I just assumed the rest of us were right leaning. Did I misjudge that? Lol

As far as I know mikes about we right as right gets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I just think we're screwed no matter who wins elections anymore. All politicians are corrupt. We're getting taxed to death and there's no end in sight. Our whole system needs to change but that will probably never happen. Maybe that asteroid will hit soon.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just think we're screwed no matter who wins elections anymore. All politicians are corrupt. We're getting taxed to death and there's no end in sight. Our whole system needs to change but that will probably never happen. Maybe that asteroid will hit soon.
The cards are definately stacked against the right movement Mike. I just watched a video from Question Period in the House of Commons today from Michael Barrett a Conservative MP ranting on the Liberals because they named a family member of a Liberal MP to be the new Ethics Commissioner. And get this, the MP whose sister in law they appointed was caught for an ethics breach not that long ago. Can you believe the gall of these phucktards????

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately Smith is just a bit too dumb on some of these things, nut job Arthur got her. Old knothead gaining ground again.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The cards are definately stacked against the right movement Mike. I just watched a video from Question Period in the House of Commons today from Michael Barrett a Conservative MP ranting on the Liberals because they named a family member of a Liberal MP to be the new Ethics Commissioner. And get this, the MP whose sister in law they appointed was caught for an ethics breach not that long ago. Can you believe the gall of these phucktards????
Exactly. And where is the "opposition " on matters like this? Non existent. They make a bit of noise, but in the long run they all serve the same master. Collect their big juicy pay checks with a raise every year and laughat us peons while robbing us blind.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure how you figure he’s a dirtbag? He’s a god fearing man he didn’t cross the floor like she did, and if she’s so upstanding why are the coutts boys still in jail?? Why hasn’t she ever had a doctor on stage saying how bad the vaccines are?? Artur has done a lot more to save people then she has, how many times has she fed the homeless??? Some people paint Artur with a dark brush but he’s a pretty good man when you get to know him, and atleast he’s a man
he's a friggin dirt bag! period. smith should have the justice department prosecute the goof to the fullest extent of the law, would serve him right, dirt bag!

Top Bottom