Arthur Pawlawski screws us

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he's a friggin dirt bag! period. smith should have the justice department prosecute the goof to the fullest extent of the law, would serve him right, dirt bag!
And I suppose Shandro is a king then? How do you know he’s a dirt bag?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and nothead and her gang had a drag show with kids last November at one of there conventions and no one from the corrupt media said anything what a sick and twisted country we live in

Yeah, they are more mad at aurthur than these sick people putting this crap on or letting it happen. Aurthur says how discusting these shows are for hurting kids, litter boxes in class rooms, gender nuetral bathrooms in schools, and he's a dirtbag. Danielle says nothing about any of it and she is the one to vote for... How did the world get so twisted.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they are more mad at aurthur than these sick people putting this crap on or letting it happen. Aurthur says how discusting these shows are for hurting kids, litter boxes in class rooms, gender nuetral bathrooms in schools, and he's a dirtbag. Danielle says nothing about any of it and she is the one to vote for... How did the world get so twisted.
because it didn't fit the NDP/liberal agenda, and he gave it to the Liberal media/ndp, who will use it to no end for political gain. hope he gets convicted now! Can't see Smith doing anything to help the dirt bag now. what in heel do you thing he did this BS move for anyway. he's a creep in my books,. His own party, he was head of kicked the creep out, what does that tell you?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And I suppose Shandro is a king then? How do you know he’s a dirt bag?
who said shandro was king? Pawlowski has an agenda, how else would the NDP liberal news get a private phone call? Pawlowski is what he is, yes a dirt bag, and Smith should walk away, and let the courts do there thing with with this zealot. 20yr sentence would look real nice!

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. And where is the "opposition " on matters like this? Non existent. They make a bit of noise, but in the long run they all serve the same master. Collect their big juicy pay checks with a raise every year and laughat us peons while robbing us blind.
Mike do you follow any of the opposition on Facebook? How about True North or Canada proud and Western Standard. What do you watch on TV. Global isn’t to bad on Sundays with Mercedes Stephenson. The rest are garbage. Don’t expect anything from CTV or CBC. They won’t show anything defamatory to the Liberals unless everyone else is covering it. The way things work in the House of Commons is you are allotted so much time for rebuttal based on how many seats you hold. The Conservatives get less than the Liberals and NDP, Green and Bloc even less. Radio like Talk 630? in Edmonton and 770 in Calgary are right leaning somewhat and cover the opposition better than any other station will. You have to make the effort to follow this stuff or you won’t see anything. I think Pollievre is definitely worth following on Facebook. He has made the Turd and Freeland look like complete idiots numerous times. Anyone that doesn’t watch the debates in the next election will be missing must watch TV in my opinion.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a text from the party saying he was not pushing the party anymore but was more interested in his church it seamed to me that was what he was doing right from the start

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a text from the party saying he was not pushing the party anymore but was more interested in his church it seamed to me that was what he was doing right from the start
i don't like the religious/political mix, can go real bad!

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quit making crap up, what are you 5 yrs old? tell us why he got arrested in the first place?
You seem to be the expert on artur why don’t you tell us why he got arrested? And he didn’t take the vaccine, any sane person wouldn’t

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of any religion but his church is not a mainstream church.
I'm not sure but it seems anyone can decide to open a "church"
I can't find any info on him studying theology or any actual training.
His original church credentials were removed from Alberta government for non
transparency of funds.
Remember David Koresh lol....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You seem to be the expert on artur why don’t you tell us why he got arrested? And he didn’t take the vaccine, any sane person wouldn’t
The media says he had a number of charges against him at his court hearing but the most notable was mischief they said. Not really sure what that entails.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The media says he had a number of charges against him at his court hearing but the most notable was mischief they said. Not really sure what that entails.
Masking and permit to have a function during restrictions I think.
If he would have layed low I think he would have got off like other pastors in other provinces but he likes to attention apparently

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Masking and permit to have a function during restrictions I think.
If he would have layed low I think he would have got off like other pastors in other provinces but he likes to attention apparently
No it’s because he’s a man not a push over, everyone else followed the restrictions and cowered he didn’t

Top Bottom