Arthur Pawlawski screws us

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't she speak out about the trash being pushed in kids? Would it be wrong? Aurthur did.
You know I follow her but obviously don’t hear everything she says. Probably because the last time someone in her party spoke up about the LGQTHDTV community it cost her a 20 point lead going into an election. It used to be you never gave your opinion on abortion if you were against it and now it’s the freak show.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know I follow her but obviously don’t hear everything she says. Probably because the last time someone in her party spoke up about the LGQTHDTV community it cost her a 20 point lead going into an election. It used to be you never gave your opinion on abortion if you were against it and now it’s the freak show.

Exactly, I'm more for voicing your views and stating what you believe than hiding it from the mob to try and go along to get along. An mla just stated how discusting it is on what they are teaching kids. Smith accepted her resignation. She should have stuck up for her, unless smith agrees with the trash.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly, I'm more for voicing your views and stating what you believe than hiding it from the mob to try and go along to get along. An mla just stated how discusting it is on what they are teaching kids. Smith accepted her resignation. She should have stuck up for her, unless smith agrees with the trash.
Sadly you have to be strategic to win an election. Sometimes you don’t pick a fight you can’t win. Better to live and fight another day. The world has changed and not for the better IMO but Smith is still a better choice than Notley. There is no other choice for a leader. She has stood up to support the unvaxed yet you still hate her? I don’t get it. You got what you wanted?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly you have to be strategic to win an election. Sometimes you don’t pick a fight you can’t win. Better to live and fight another day. The world has changed and not for the better IMO but Smith is still a better choice than Notley. There is no other choice for a leader. She has stood up to support the unvaxed yet you still hate her? I don’t get it. You got what you wanted?

So smith was elected in an she hasn't said stop the sexual indoctrination of children????

What has she done for the unvaxed? Seems to me she kept shandro in power who was a real hero during the pandemic and some of us seen what he was all about. Has she said these shots are causing harm and everyone should stop taking them, because the cats out of the bag now...

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see one "politicion" speaking up, he isnt my favorite but he gains some respect for that reason alone.

Attachments

• IMG_20230331_103345_907.jpg
    IMG_20230331_103345_907.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 84

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So smith was elected in an she hasn't said stop the sexual indoctrination of children????

What has she done for the unvaxed? Seems to me she kept shandro in power who was a real hero during the pandemic and some of us seen what he was all about. Has she said these shots are causing harm and everyone should stop taking them, because the cats out of the bag now...
Are you paying attention to what current news events are? She campaigned on supporting the unvaxed. She took a bullet for you when she said she has never seen this type of discrimination ever and got trashed big time for that comment. ( Think you are worse off than the Jews in Nazi Germany were?) Now we are talking about it again in this thread after she takes a call from your idol and implies she will talk to prosecutors to see what she can do. ( sounds like the Turd talking to Jody Wilson Raybold doesn’t it?) Honestly Wes not everything is fake like you think. The woman is on your side and you’re dissing her. 🤦‍♂️

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont care what derby it is, the children matter more than any of the BS.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you paying attention to what current news events are? She campaigned on supporting the unvaxed. She took a bullet for you when she said she has never seen this type of discrimination ever and got trashed big time for that comment. ( Think you are worse off than the Jews in Nazi Germany were?) Now we are talking about it again in this thread after she takes a call from your idol and implies she will talk to prosecutors to see what she can do. ( sounds like the Turd talking to Jody Wilson Raybold doesn’t it?) Honestly Wes not everything is fake like you think. The woman is on your side and you’re dissing her. 🤦‍♂️

Then your hero should come out and say these shots are killing and hurting people, stop sexualizing the childen... Has she yet? Answer that question....

Wow she said we have been discriminated against!!, a blind person could see that. Big deal, so that's the big thing she did for us un poisoned. Awesome!

Maybe one day people will see they are all on the same team, maybe not. I can see someone believing she is for us if they bought the covid lie.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont care what derby it is, the children matter more than any of the BS.
For sure. Max can’t change anything without power. He’s as useless in the fight as a tit on a boar.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then your hero should come out and say these shots are killing and hurting people, stop sexualizing the childen... Has she yet? Answer that question....

Wow she said we have been discriminated against!!, a blind person could see that. Big deal, so that's the big thing she did for us un poisoned. Awesome!

Maybe one day people will see they are all on the same team, maybe not. I can see someone believing she is for us if they bought the covid lie.
Have a good weekend man. I’m out. You just don’t get it.
Maybe wveryone should .
Run for office and be the change instead of waiting for fake preachers to do it then?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a good weekend man. I’m out. You just don’t get it.
Run for office and be the change instead of waiting for fake preachers to do it then?

That's a good one, nice dodge of the question. Can't say that she won't acknowledge the filth in schools and kill shots..

Don't have to, saviour Pierre has it covered.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How so you feel about smith staying silent over this pride, trans, indoctrination in schools and libraries. At least aurthur would say it was discusting, unless you disagree with the statement?
And that has got him along way, right into jail and the poor house.
Some things need to be dealt with quietly imo.
She needs to win the election, by staying neutral on controversial issues is the only way. Don't give the loonies and Media any ammo to blow things up as you know people remember what they have read truth or not.
Criticizing is easy, actually making changes is very different at any level.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that has got him along way, right into jail and the poor house.
Some things need to be dealt with quietly imo.
She needs to win the election, by staying neutral on controversial issues is the only way. Don't give the loonies and Media any ammo to blow things up as you know people remember what they have read truth or not.
Criticizing is easy, actually making changes is very different at any level.

Then if they all stay nuetral, our children get taught trash.period. She is in power and look what's going on. Unless you don't know what's being taught and shown. I guess the real truth is that if there is a person who is willing to take a stand for what's right, you don't make it close.... Hence they are all te same in power.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clearly our leaders are stoking the fire every chance they get. They would just love some excuse to to bring in martial law or the emergency act again to give them even more power and control. We have a uni party here in Canada just like they do in the states. It has always worked for the globalist elites, never for the people

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then if they all stay nuetral, our children get taught trash.period. She is in power and look what's going on. Unless you don't know what's being taught and shown. I guess the real truth is that if there is a person who is willing to take a stand for what's right, you don't make it close.... Hence they are all te same in power.
Raise your own kids, give them the values "you" believe in.
To many people letting daycares and schools raise their kids.
Don't like schools pull your kids out and home school.
You have options.

Top Bottom