Anything worth seeing?

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard you and your son one eyed willy were setting up a booth together. meet the freak and willy $5 a head. chit kev, by the end of the weekend you and willy could be loaded!!!

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard you and your son one eyed willy were setting up a booth together. meet the freak and willy $5 a head. chit kev, by the end of the weekend you and willy could be loaded!!!

Ive been loaded for years. How do you think a 15 yr old sled can lay the smackdown on the 2013s?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
How do you know that? most 13's haven't seen snow yet......

I really want to believe your the second comming of maxwell, but you gotta keep the preaching realistic

Ive been loaded for years. How do you think a 15 yr old sled can lay the smackdown on the 2013s?

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you know that? most 13's haven't seen snow yet......

I really want to believe your the second comming of maxwell, but you gotta keep the preaching realistic

Hows this for realistic? Same weight chassis way better rear skid better attack angle better track and 40 more hp. Now whos being unrealistic?

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It just seemed like the same old show, didn't seem to have alot of gear for sale, compared to previous years. Might have done a double take at the boondocker booth, wasn't sure if it was him or not. Didn't bother to stop and talk. I did stop at the snow and mud booth, the wife picked up a shirt and cowgirl? and the guy wearing the jersey? stopped to check out the kid (2 months old). It was nice to get back around some sleds, Let the snow FLY!

Top Bottom