Another build for Superclamps!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is Randall's truck that I built for him previously. He had to bring the truck back to me so I could install the trailer hitch. :cool:

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And lastly my trailer. I pulled this truck off the shelf for the picture. It has a Trailer and a Harley Davidson bike that goes behind it but worked for the photo op. I will eventually build another truck for my trailer....

I'm not quite finished with the build yet as the display cases have alignment holes to align the upper and lower pieces. I'm going to buy some 1/4" brass round bar and part them off on my lathe as alignment pins.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks really good. But you know that halfer looks a tad overloaded. Hahahahahaha.....

Sent from my iPhone using a couple fingers.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very talented guy here. We here at Snow and Mud have some truly amazing unique members with talent. Thanks for sharing your build with us. Superclamp has a unique product line and this is a perfect way to display it. Randal you did good getting this built. Highfly you did a awesome job building it You are very talented

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, they have been picked up. Was kinda sad to see them go LOL. Got me meet Randal's lovely wife when they dropped by. Can't wait to see the reaction at Christmas when it is opened.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, I havent been on in a while and had to look at every post and picture in this thread. Amazing work Highfly

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow!...

Just . WOW.

AMAZING skill talent and patience.

Is there a readily available source for the scale model sleds?

Please keep us updated on how it goes!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks again for your kind comments.

As far as the diecast sleds go unfortunately they are long gone and no one is producing them in 1/24/th scale anymore. Randall collects them so he has a pile of them, I had one and that is what started this whole thing (when I originally build the sled deck he has for myself). I'm keeping my eye open on Kijiji and EBay for them as I'd like to have more of them.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One last update....

Randall took a short video of their reactions when they received the gift for Christmas. In the Email Randall said.

"Merry Christmas Brent, It was a absolute Hit, They were speechless, he even started to get all chocked up and all, Again thanks for the amazing gift to give to our Russian friends. Have a great one , Happy New Year as well to you and your family.

Clink on the picture to see the video.

And a picture..

Superclamp

Reaction score
One last update....

Randall took a short video of their reactions when they received the gift for Christmas. In the Email Randall said.

"Merry Christmas Brent, It was a absolute Hit, They were speechless, he even started to get all chocked up and all, Again thanks for the amazing gift to give to our Russian friends. Have a great one , Happy New Year as well to you and your family.

Clink on the picture to see the video.

Thanks to you Brent, our Russian Distributer an His family had a very Canadian Christmas. He as speechless when he opened the last present. They will never Forget this Christmas Holiday in Canada. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all from Superclamp

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b...er/th_Russiantriailerreaction_zps065d856f.jpg

And a picture..

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b...led Trailer/Rusiantrailergift_zps884fe238.jpg

Thanks to you Brent , Our Russian Distributor and His Family had a very Canadian Christmas . They will never forget this Christmas Holiday in Canada . HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, from Superclamp

Last edited:

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to you Brent , Our Russian Distributor and His Family had a very Canadian Christmas . They will never forget this Christmas Holiday in Canada . HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, from Superclamp

That is awesome. I am very happy I was a part of it.

Thx FS.

Top Bottom