800 Can Am vs Polaris 850XP?

shenry

Reaction score
I think u may be right Dave. Thank god he didn't buy an asian knock-off, it would still be the bomb, but I worry he'd pull a creative muscle trying to expound on the virtues and why it is better than ................. anyone elses whatever. LOL.

PS ; shenry you have a good day now, on your utility quad. Hey can u guys get a bolt-on dual rear wheel kit for those ? Then u can haul your camper and pull a boat.
:puke: you suck at bash talking, have a nice day and go home to Mom :crying3:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do motor cross count? No not my first and I will add in my bikes as well.
I ask because you carry on like someone is trying to take away your birthday when they don't agree with your OPINION....usually the trait of a person with their very first new toy. Usually those of us (apparently yourself included) who have bought MANY new machines don't really give a crap about manufacturers' claims or magazine reviews or what anyone else says because we bought based on our own needs and experiences.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why'd you think i was bash (????) talking. Its a serious question. I think a little fold out camper thingy off the super strong huge rack, the suspension is awesome strong so that should hold up, if you like fishing u should be able to still pull a small fishing boat. Plus with all that extra weight , just imagine...theres not a mud hole anywhere that'll stop that sucker. LOL. Man , you are so much smarter than the rest of us.

PS, before u respond....... see Daves explanation in the above post.

shenry

Reaction score
I ask because you carry on like someone is trying to take away your birthday when they don't agree with your OPINION....usually the trait of a person with their very first new toy. Usually those of us (apparently yourself included) who have bought MANY new machines don't really give a crap about manufacturers' claims or magazine reviews or what anyone else says because we bought based on our own needs and experiences.
I use reviews all the time. I find they are usually accurate, of course you are entitled to your own opinion. But in a way I have not bought a quad since 2005, so the new stuff was new to me and I needed reviews, once I buy the bike then I get the experience from it. How else do you determine what to buy, if it wasn't for reviews you would be buying a crap shoot. At least I learned a lot about my bike before I bought it...just makes more sense to me to research before you buy.

shenry

Reaction score
Why'd you think i was bash (????) talking. Its a serious question. I think a little fold out camper thingy off the super strong huge rack, the suspension is awesome strong so that should hold up, if you like fishing u should be able to still pull a small fishing boat. Plus with all that extra weight , just imagine...theres not a mud hole anywhere that'll stop that sucker. LOL. Man , you are so much smarter than the rest of us.

PS, before u respond....... see Daves explanation in the above post.

Ya I reviewed dave"s response, so what, are you looking for help now, are you all finished crying to Mom....you said have a nice day like you went home or something and now your back looking for help:tea:Hey Lenny trailers have resistance of their own and they add weight....adding extra weight to your quad within reason gives it traction to pull, adding a trailer does not, man your d*mb....is your head that numb all the time. I can't speak for everyone but ya......i'm smarter than you......sorry about your luck. Your comebacks are just dumb.:confused:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you sit near the front or closer to the rear on the short bus you and your special friends rode to school in ?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG, I just realized something. This a$$-clown might buy a sled, just imagine him on that 4m. Wonder what he'd buy. LOL.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do motor cross count? No not my first and I will add in my bikes as well. Quadboy55 will be all over this post now. How is this relevant.

1986 XL 250
1987 Honda Big Red
1987 Honda 250 SX
1991 King Quad
1995 Honda Foreman
2001 KTM 400
1997 CR 500
2002 Grizzly 660
2003 Honda Rincon
2005 Polaris 500HO
2011 Polaris 850 XP

Sorry, couldn't quote earlier. Too buisy at site making money. Anyways, theres my quote.

I already mentioned a few pages ago that I wish you all the best with your xp and hope to pull you out on the trail. ;) lol'd about that and had a good day.... Why do I need to be all over this again? :confused:

Sent from my white iPhone 4

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG, I just realized something. This a$$-clown might buy a sled, just imagine him on that 4m. Wonder what he'd buy. LOL.

Summit polar cat 1000. Can't go wring with that.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A 4 stroke Phazer. According to the reviews it's the best sled out there.

shenry

Reaction score
Did you sit near the front or closer to the rear on the short bus you and your special friends rode to school in ?
I sat in the front.:confused:Boy your good:confused:

You so good, talking about what sled I would buy....my gut is bursting....ouch:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sorry, couldn't quote earlier. Too buisy at site making money. Anyways, theres my quote.

I already mentioned a few pages ago that I wish you all the best with your xp and hope to pull you out on the trail. ;) lol'd about that and had a good day.... Why do I need to be all over this again? :confused:
You said before and I quote "Do you want me to tell you all the quads I have owned" that's basically what you said but you never told me and I never asked so I assumed this was your chance.

That's nonsense!!! Haven't you seen the Polaris ads? :rolleyes:

Forget the adds, everything I said is a fact, I removed all the questionable parts in the Polaris video so what's you you got now, your back-pedalling, would you like it if I reposted everything again that is not up for dispute in this comparison.....probally not because you can't dispute it. More travel is more travel for example, how is it that an add can fudge that for themselves. It pays to review before you buy, proof is I reviewed and bought an XP:rolleyes:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Bahahaha!!! I would fuggin walk home before I let that happen!
:d:beer::beer::d

Your quite a comedian there quadboy:d

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ok, its great to have principles, so, heres some good advice then. And this is for everybody on an XP that feels the same as you. WEAR GOOD WALKING SHOES !!!!!!!

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sat in the front.:confused:Boy your good:confused:

You so good, talking about what sled I would buy....my gut is bursting....ouch:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Forget the adds, everything I said is a fact, I removed all the questionable parts in the Polaris video so what's you you got now, your back-pedalling, would you like it if I reposted everything again that is not up for dispute in this comparison.....probally not because you can't dispute it. More travel is more travel for example, how is it that an add can fudge that for themselves. It pays to review before you buy, proof is I reviewed and bought an XP:rolleyes:

:confused: your arguing with the wrong guy pal. I thought we laughed it off a few pages ago and called it even. Best of luck to yah man, and learn to take my jokes. :p

If you want I can bring in more facts?

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I got pulled out by a few kawis... If you can't beat 'em, join em!

Come to the dark side zeebs... We got monster drinks at Kawasaki!

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, its great to have principles, so, heres some good advice then. And this is for everybody on an XP that feels the same as you. WEAR GOOD WALKING SHOES !!!!!!!

I made sure to bring various types of footware for my poo. :) who knows what could happen... Lol

shenry

Reaction score
Why, will my frame bend. You just keep getting smarter and your just a riot, do what your told and keep them coming:alol2::alol2::Hammer3:

:confused: your arguing with the wrong guy pal. I thought we laughed it off a few pages ago and called it even. Best of luck to yah man, and learn to take my jokes. :p

If you want I can bring in more facts?

Ok mr "wrong guy pal" that's a suitable name, bring on some facts.:p

I made sure to bring various types of footware for my poo. :) who knows what could happen... Lol

:rolling::bullrider::alol2::alol2::Hammer3:

Top Bottom