5th Annual Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree........

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bwahaha. Like I said when you rock me a deal on a commander next year I will be attending. And how much could you really jack my sled price? LOL....maybe shouldn't ask..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bwahaha. Like I said when you rock me a deal on a commander next year I will be attending. And how much could you really jack my sled price? LOL....maybe shouldn't ask..

Show up with a new RZR, and see if he'll go for a spin.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

Indeed....A good question.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, its official... Kelly brunlees is staying with his unit on my site, which is 31... Kelly was on the same team as me in the battenfelder rodeo...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope you get a bigger booze cup this time. .....lol Stop over for a little "shot or two "

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
For all of you wanting to help with the trails, our goals are to get them 95% complete throughout June here, that way its less last minute BS to get them done.

If you're interested in coming down for a weekend and helping out please either PM me or email me at snowandmudjamboree@gmail.com

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there even any sites left at outwest? Or have all been reserved and now gotta scramble to find a site to pitch a tent on? haha

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Are there even any sites left at outwest? Or have all been reserved and now gotta scramble to find a site to pitch a tent on? haha

sites are filled I believe, but Dave has a waiting list going, give him a call Drako 403-844-3083

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey TG, do you have an updated list of who's sharing where and who might still be able to squeeze in another camper? I'm loving the interest and how many new people want to come to the jamboree :cool::beer::d

Dave was going to get me one, but I told him no hurry. I'll give him a call a little later today and see if he can send one to me ;) unless you've got inside info

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler, my son Kenny,who is getting married in Sept has decided to spend some time with the old man, he will staying in my unit, do I let Dave know?? Or is it just the snow and Mud Members that have to be identified? :confused:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyler, my son Kenny,who is getting married in Sept has decided to spend some time with the old man, he will staying in my unit, do I let Dave know?? Or is it just the snow and Mud Members that have to be identified? :confused:

only need to let dave know if you are putting another camping unit on the site.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

if ya want you could let Dave know my unit will be beside your? :p hint hint LOL

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, just got an updated list, I notice a lot of people on here that have said "we're sharing with ______" but its not yet on the list, you NEED to contact Dave at 403-844-3083 and get this updated..... This includes the GBCA, can you guys please tell me which of you guys are doubling up? I need these numbers to work out our budget.

Thanks!

I will post the existing list in a couple hours once I get it edited down again.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Think moonbuggy is with me again just haven't got final word from them when I do I will let him know

Top Bottom