5” of rain in 24hrs! The earth is angry!!

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clear and frozen this morning on the island,bitch getting into the work truck this morning, frozen solid,oh well at least the water can drain away for a few days before it pours again

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was so windy last night that everything is dry this morning. House is always full of food but may pick up some pasta and flour just in case.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been watching the news. Not looking good for the you folks. I can't believe that I'm saying this. my heart goes out to you folks. Hopefully the rain stops soon and the waters subside.
Don't worry about ole' Kanedog, he's in the lower mainland and has access to everything. It's those East of Hope we need to worry about....

Other than those stranded near Agassiz in the mudslides and Abbotsford area and...well maybe worse than it sounds. Maybe Kanedog is in trouble.....

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It was so windy last night that everything is dry this morning. House is always full of food but may pick up some pasta and flour just in case.
With the chitshow in the lower mainland, I can see a very real shortage of fresh produce in the very near future. We are stocked up with rice, pasta, some canned stuff, and the freezer is full.

I'm wondering how long it will be before we hear all the rage about gasoline shortages in the southwest corner!!

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stocked up on beer today!
Drove by the grocery store and just like the start of covid everyone is hoarding again.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Might as well get a jump on it, seeing how land transportation is over

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the chitshow in the lower mainland, I can see a very real shortage of fresh produce in the very near future. We are stocked up with rice, pasta, some canned stuff, and the freezer is full.

I'm wondering how long it will be before we hear all the rage about gasoline shortages in the southwest corner!!
Southwest has its own refineries and much of the BC produce actually comes out of the east. Trucks can loop through Idaho and up through Creston or Southern Alberta. Doubt we see much effect. Chinaman still delivers through prince rupert. Even our Dairy comes out of Alberta

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m hoping Vancouver can feel some of the pain being many are against oil, gas and logging. A gas shortage would look good and it might open a few eyes on the ongoing need for oil , gas and industry that isn’t focused on dreamy eyed fairy dust ideals.

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
There will be a lot of highway work to do. This video shows some of the damage.
https://globalnews.ca/news/8377257/coquihalla-highway-reopening-timeline-bc-storm-flooding/

highway.JPG

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Was going to get a few Jerry cans of fuel and gas just in case

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m hoping Vancouver can feel some of the pain being many are against oil, gas and logging. A gas shortage would look good and it might open a few eyes on the ongoing need for oil , gas and industry that isn’t focused on dreamy eyed fairy dust ideals.
Yes sir! That log your floating on going down the river…you need to give that back you ndp voting anti logger!

Top Bottom