5” of rain in 24hrs! The earth is angry!!

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
E
Vancouver is now cut off from the rest of Canada by road. We will soon see grocery shortages from east and west 🤦‍♂️ Wife was just at the grocery store , no produce in the coolers . That took all of two days.
Even before this I was hearing there was going to be produce shortage. And were along way from the coast.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vancouver is now cut off from the rest of Canada by road. We will soon see grocery shortages from east and west 🤦‍♂️ Wife was just at the grocery store , no produce in the coolers . That took all of two days.
Holy crap! Must go see to see if there’s any tequila left. carrots I can live without.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Holy crap! Must go see to see if there’s any tequila left. carrots I can live without.
Going to be a supply chain disruption for sure. With highway #1, #3, and #5 closed and badly damage there will nothing going into or coming from Vancouver/lower mainland. Fill up the vehicles tomorrow and a few jerry cans with premium.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be a supply chain disruption for sure. With highway #1, #3, and #5 closed and badly damage there will nothing going into or coming from Vancouver/lower mainland. Fill up the vehicles tomorrow and a few jerry cans with premium.
I’m on my way to Vancouver, need anything?

Attachments

• 3E9CFD9C-402A-437F-ADC6-1183DAC0CD98.jpeg
    3E9CFD9C-402A-437F-ADC6-1183DAC0CD98.jpeg
    492.5 KB · Views: 213

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May need to build a pipeline to get goods in and out

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the problem with BC. Not many detours available if a main route gets cut off like they frequently do.

I guess ill bring food with me when i come down haha

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the problem with BC. Not many detours available if a main route gets cut off like they frequently do.

I guess ill bring food with me when i come down haha
Bring the sh.t tickets , valuable now

Top Bottom