2023 Sled Show in Edmonton

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the meaning of this word "friends" you speak of?

Any one on the doo crew

Heard maxwell has a booth this year signing autographs. 100 bucks for the sig, 200 bucks to sign your body so you can get it tattood forever. And you have to buy him 1 beer per autograph too.

It’s a good deal !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you F8ckn hilbillies. Im good with northlands. Im classy. no barns for this guy

but on a serious note,

there are very few snowmobile shops anymore. No one does anything to their machines. If the mod business was still alive and well then the show would still be enormous with 1000 different aftermarket turbo venders etc, but The industry is changing, that's all. Heck no ones even making movies anymore, or its all on youtube for free. There used to be 20 booths just for guys making videos. i love my new sled but it certainly killed all the cool sh*t we used to look at
Pretty much nails it, different world from 10-15 years ago, only thing you missed was raging inflation and the prevalence of online ordering, I still love going to the show, it's usually the first time away from the combines for a month and a half and have a hard time talking with anyone not on a two-way! Lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you F8ckn hilbillies. Im good with northlands. Im classy. no barns for this guy

but on a serious note,

there are very few snowmobile shops anymore. No one does anything to their machines. If the mod business was still alive and well then the show would still be enormous with 1000 different aftermarket turbo venders etc, but The industry is changing, that's all. Heck no ones even making movies anymore, or its all on youtube for free. There used to be 20 booths just for guys making videos. i love my new sled but it certainly killed all the cool sh*t we used to look at

Been to lots of sled shows over the last damn near 40 years and not once was it in a barn. Doesn’t have to be in a barn if it’s not at Northlands, this province has trade shows steady and 90% aren’t at Northlands. If the sled show was massive I’d get having it at a place like Northlands, but it’s tiny now, half the $hit there isn’t even sled related anymore……. Could very easily be held a nearby community agricom for probably a 1/4 the price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one year it was in a hockey rink by the mayfield inn. It sucked…. I’m good with Northlands too. If your not having a good time at a sled show maybe have a good long look in the mirror and ask yourself if maybe you’re the problem.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3073.jpeg

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Catalyst owners drink Guinness. When you own the lightest sled ever built you can afford to drink heavy beer.
Finally, a good reason to by a Cat. I knew someone would come up with at least 1 positive thing. :rockon:

Top Bottom