2023 Rumours

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nolimit motorsports are saying put the money down now or u wont be gettin a skidoo next year, pretty bold statement asking for money down now before you even no if any or whats changes skidoos makes for next year. I was told it dont matter when you snowcheck once serial number is made it dont mean a certain delivery date, well thats atleast what i was told had a great offer on my 2020 but phoned my dealer but they couldnt gurantee me a sled by dec this upcomimg season even if i snochecked on the first availible day

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nolimit motorsports are saying put the money down now or u wont be gettin a skidoo next year, pretty bold statement asking for money down now before you even no if any or whats changes skidoos makes for next year. I was told it dont matter when you snowcheck once serial number is made it dont mean a certain delivery date, well thats atleast what i was told had a great offer on my 2020 but phoned my dealer but they couldnt gurantee me a sled by dec this upcomimg season even if i snochecked on the first availible day

See and people laughed when I was explaining Martin’s pre order pre order lol. No limits likely isn’t wrong and they will fill their order with people that upgrade no matter what every year regardless of changes crazy times!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin's is doing that too.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pre ordering a sled that might not show up until mid winter. No thanks.
Should be for every month of missed riding discount is given to purchaser so u take a sled a 2022 sled in feb u ride it for 1.5
Months tops, only one gettin screwed is the purchaser depreciation still hits soon as the 2023s roll out u now own a 2022 and in 5 months some people will have there 2023s same thing happened with the ford bronco ordered a 2020 and it showed up in september of 2021 and then still tryed to add 7000 in extra dealer fees for a vehicle that was a year old essentially never happened to me just seen it on another guys you tube channel

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be for every month of missed riding discount is given to purchaser so u take a sled a 2022 sled in feb u ride it for 1.5
Months tops, only one gettin screwed is the purchaser depreciation still hits soon as the 2023s roll out u now own a 2022 and in 5 months some people will have there 2023s same thing happened with the ford bronco ordered a 2020 and it showed up in september of 2021 and then still tryed to add 7000 in extra dealer fees for a vehicle that was a year old essentially never happened to me just seen it on another guys you tube channel

Would never happen, BRP gave customers the option to back out and receive their deposit back, there is a long list of people that would take that sled at full pop so you wont be seeing any discounted snow checks rolling out the door this year.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would never happen, BRP gave customers the option to back out and receive their deposit back, there is a long list of people that would take that sled at full pop so you wont be seeing any discounted snow checks rolling out the door this year.
Yup had 2 154 turbos become availible here for pickup in a week 21750 plus taxs was the price and they both sold within a few days original snow checkers walked away but lost a whole season of riding so will they buy brp again next time? Or do they shop elsewhere?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup had 2 154 turbos become availible here for pickup in a week 21750 plus taxs was the price and they both sold within a few days original snow checkers walked away but lost a whole season of riding so will they buy brp again next time? Or do they shop elsewhere?

well, they could try artic cat but you would just never get a sled period....or they could try polaris which also has just as many late sleds and also no rebate program for late machines. Just the way it is unfortunately. All the manufacturers are being pretty consistent about what they are doing for late arrivals...nothing.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, they could try artic cat but you would just never get a sled period....or they could try polaris which also has just as many late sleds and also no rebate program for late machines. Just the way it is unfortunately. All the manufacturers are being pretty consistent about what they are doing for late arrivals...nothing.
Brother swapped to cat this year and its a pretty awesome sled must say that alpha is a fun sled to ride and its crazy how much less snow that sled has on it at the end of the day loading into the trailer im chipping ice boulders off and he has nothing on his i seen more cats this year at mcbride then i have ever seen before mb they were the only one who did get there sleds lol

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha…

Smoke and mirrors …!!!
Deflect attention to a fake news story about an insignificant competitor…

The almighty BRP can’t be in the wrong…

You took a page right out of the Trudeau Liberals play book.

Nice try man… always with the rose coloured glasses.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pssst- order your 23 early to make sure you get the last of the G4’s before the 23.5’s new platform release. Fool me once, fool me twice, bam! U got Trudeau’d! Anyone in the know- already knows. Cats out of the bag....

Top Bottom