Golden and Area Conditions 2023-2024

Prairie rider

Reaction score
I'm headed out to Golden this weekend with my wife for the she shreds clinic but I couldn't get any of my buddies out to ride with. If anyone is headed out that way this weekend and wouldn't mind me tagging along with their group DM me please!

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any updates? First time out here, and I think our group is going to Silent Pass tomorrow. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill probably get flamed for this, but oh well/ Be careful tomorrow !

1.jpg

2.jpg

Problem 1 persistant slabs

3.jpg

Problem 2 - wet loose
4.jpg

problem 3 wind slabs
5.jpg

6.jpg

1709958784316.png

7.jpg

8.jpg

1709958810135.png

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went to Silent Pass yesterday. We chose very low angle terrain, avoided any large slopes, and anything mildly steep or more. Very very careful. Anyway, snow was ok. Deep in the trees, and found some untouched there. We didn’t venture too far past the 2 lakes due to avy conditions and visibility. Not sure where we are headed today. Maybe Gorman because most of the group has to leave today. Some of us are leaving Tuesday.

revdog

Reaction score
We went to Silent Pass yesterday. We chose very low angle terrain, avoided any large slopes, and anything mildly steep or more. Very very careful. Anyway, snow was ok. Deep in the trees, and found some untouched there. We didn’t venture too far past the 2 lakes due to avy conditions and visibility. Not sure where we are headed today. Maybe Gorman because most of the group has to leave today. Some of us are leaving Tuesday.

What km did you stage at?And is there active logging going on?Thx.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to the Silver Mines in the past 2 weeks? Drive to location? Snow depth? Obviously avy conditions are high presently

Top Bottom