2023 Rumours

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not even close, you still dont get the 3" narrower chassis. or 15 more hp
But i can afford to buy groceries for the next year this way lol 26+ grand and with 2 year warrenty better off just to flash your current g4 sled and have 200 ponies since warrenty isnt a concern, pretty sure with e skinz helium kit you would be just as narrow anyone got one that can chime in?

Last edited:

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did they manage a 3 inch narrower platform??
3 inches narrower at the running boards. tunnel is just as wide. And they narrowed the plastics. Haven't seen a full walk around video yet, think that's scheduled for 4pm mst (maybe??)

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski Doo dropped the ball when they dropped the 600R out of the Summit lineup, luckily my wife got a 2022 so she is set up for a few years to come. And not offering the 10" gauge and LED headlights on the SP, wtf? Sometimes I don't understand Doo's thinking when they do these new sled builds.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But i can afford to buy groceries for the next year this way lol 26+ grand and with 2 year warrenty better off just to flash your current g4 sled and have 200 ponies since warrenty isnt a concern, pretty sure with e skinz helium kit you would be just as narrow anyone got one that can chime in?

It’s only 1083bu of canola.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the whining about the 2 yr warranty? That’s all that was offered in 2021 on the turbos and they sold out. Wait a year and it will probably be back to 3 yr again. Does anyone not remember this?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the whining about the 2 yr warranty? That’s all that was offered in 2021 on the turbos and they sold out. Wait a year and it will probably be back to 3 yr again. Does anyone not remember this?

agreed, or when it was 1 year LOL. The polaris is also a 2 year. It will be back to 3 in short order. If your not a first year guy then you've got nothing to worry about. Let us fellas that like the abuse work the kinks out for ya LOL

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same motor plus a couple extra psi this is several years in this motor why are the lowering the warrenty and upping the price? I mean if your cool with that giver i was planning on ordering till i got that news my 2020 will make it another year

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same motor plus a couple extra psi this is several years in this motor why are the lowering the warrenty and upping the price? I mean if your cool with that giver i was planning on ordering till i got that news my 2020 will make it another year
That’s your prerogative brutha just stating the facts

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s your prerogative brutha just stating the facts
As was i, at that kind of money and this isnt the first year on this engine all it does is hurt the owner in resale value, brp has led the industry in warrenty, now there at the most exspensive sled with meh warrenty i usually ride 3 seasons on mine then snowcheck and sell with the 4th year its huge for buyers. Now i ride 2 and sell with 0 warrenty for the next guy hurts the wallet

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im a glasss half full kind of guy. I look at this snowmobile offered in 2023 and think what that would have cost me with no warranty 5 years ago to build......
Pretty close to 25-30 lol same as what it costs today 5 years ago a sled was like 15000 can add on alota cool ch!t for 10-12000 more im into my 2020 non turbo
For far more then ide ever like to admit

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats freight now on a sled? Mb it be worth my while to drive to quebec with my lowboy and pickup a load of sleds ill only charge 500 freight per sled lol

Top Bottom