2023 Rumours

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just my instinct….. I think they will c/w a horsepower increase with new screen to compete with Poo. I think a new chassis during these unprecedented times won’t happen. From what I’ve seen & read the G4 Turbo is a winner winner chicken dinner so with 10-15hp increase with hopefully a new screen it will maintain top dog. Keep in mind the Poo Boost runs 6-7.5lbs @ 6000-8000’ & 9lbs 10k plus so if Doo increase 1-2lbs with programming it will be hard to beat evening running less boost.
I’m sure I will get flack for my opinion
Cheers

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We cant ride a skidoo :crying3: we need to change everything :crying3: Track too wide, tunnels too wide, small gauge, bad suspension, too much wheelieing, why are soooooo many of them out there. :skidoo:
Well where do you think the saying comes from?
There is a sucker born every minute.......

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Them poor suckers, out enjoying their new sleds all happy and S$%t. They could be with the smart group wondering when their fuel pump , or crank, is going to show up, or when the throttle is going to freeze, or cable is going to fray? Waiting on the hill for the voltage regulator to cool off. :hurt:

:skidoo:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Them poor suckers, out enjoying their new sleds all happy and S$%t. They could be with the smart group wondering when their fuel pump , or crank, is going to show up, or when the throttle is going to freeze, or cable is going to fray? Waiting on the hill for the voltage regulator to cool off. :hurt:

:skidoo:
ROFLMFAO
10 minutes for the first fish, and a whopper.
Thought I might have snagged Max also but he's a smarter fish.
Hmff, trolling eh.....lol
Not bad...., can a mod please move this to the fishing section......

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A industry first turbo 2 stroke is an incremental change? what do you want man!!!!!
The worlds first turbo to MAINTAIN ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE in the intake......real turbo make positive pressure in the intake

You put a boost gauge on yet?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats not true. It maintains sea level pressure. But if youre not riding at sea level it is boosting..
I atmosphere is 14.7 at sea level, and the turbo doo will maintain that to 8000+ feet. At 8000ft atmospheric pressure is 11.9 thus proving the doo adds almost 4psi to get back to 14.7. So no actual boost.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I atmosphere is 14.7 at sea level, and the turbo doo will maintain that to 8000+ feet. At 8000ft atmospheric pressure is 11.9 thus proving the doo adds almost 4psi to get back to 14.7. So no actual boost.
If atmospheric pressure is 11.9 where you are riding and the doo adds 4 psi to that, it is boosting 4psi above atmospheric pressure which is 11.9 at that altitude. You aren't riding at sea level and atmospheric pressure insnt 14.9....

This is really simple.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If atmospheric pressure is 11.9 where you are riding and the doo adds 4 psi to that, it is boosting 4psi above atmospheric pressure which is 11.9 at that altitude. You aren't riding at sea level and atmospheric pressure insnt 14.9....

This is really simple.
All gauges are calibrated to the constant of 14.7 unless otherwise stated on the gauge. In order to show a positive pressure you have to make more than 14.7. The doo system works great, very good concept to maintain sea level HP. The turbo is small and spools quickly and sized very well to supply stock level Hp at elevation.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All gauges are calibrated to the constant of 14.7 unless otherwise stated on the gauge. In order to show a positive pressure you have to make more than 14.7. The doo system works great, very good concept to maintain sea level HP. The turbo is small and spools quickly and sized very well to supply stock level Hp at elevation.
Maybe on a cheap guage, but in reality its making boost.

My NA isnt running negative pressure at 8000ft so im thinking the turbo must be running positive pressure at 8000ft.

Thats why it has the hair dryer looking thing

Top Bottom