2023 Rumours

LukeD

Reaction score
Anyone else hearing Doo may release a “refined” G4 chassis for 2023, like what they did when they went from the XP to the XM in 2013

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it may be 34 inch stance with a better lighter track, re designed rear skid and more powerful boost engine. You will find out soon.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told they had way more photographers out this year for the photoshoot in early Dec than they have in prior years... whatever that may mean.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with the new market competition... but the looong supply chain issues.... its definitely going to be an interesting release... When is the release again? mid-Feb?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya but we also said no one would ever factory turbo a 2 stroke and here we are so leave it up to BRP to ruffle the industry feathers.
One of my riding buddies is still waiting for his 174 turbo. All the OEMS are struggling to provide product.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be pretty hesitant to snow check with all the supply issues unless a guy is keeping his sled around until the new one shows up, if I was still waiting for a sled I would be losing my mind! It is entertaining watching the Polaris vs Skidoo turbo battle going on though, I hope they keep pushing it until one day one of these things can keep up with a 10 year old stock yamaha, then I might get a little more excited to try something new lol.

:smiliestirthepot:

Top Bottom